Pink Skies 17

11-4-2018

"Hello beautiful," Satina cooed as she brushed Rania's bright pink curls. Satina was able to get hot water running in the small shed and made a bath for Rania. Satina stripped her little rose down naked, seeing the beautiful tattoos she kissed them. Despite Rania's protest for her to stop touching her body.

"Please, I want to go home," she slurred as Satina ignored her. Using her sharp nails, she cut open her wrist, as she held Rania's head back, dribbling her thick red blood onto Rania's lips.

"No, please stop," she said trying to move her head, but she couldn't as it fell onto her tongue. It tasted sour and old, full of sadness and longing.

"I want you to be mine, my little rose," Sarina cooed as she smashed her lips down onto Rania's soft plump lips.

***

"So you know what she is?," Dean asked Castiel who was going through a rather old leather book. They found it in the deepest section of the library  in 'Mythology'.

"There!," Sam yelled as Cass stopped flipping through the book. Rania was laying on a tree branch clothed in a  white silk dress. It was a deep cut to expose her breast as it barely covered her legs. Bright pink hair flowed down into a pile on the green grass, with deep red ends. Her eyes were pink with gold and red flecs as she gave a small smile.

"Wow," Sam and Dean said in unison, her tattoos were showing only adding to her beauty that was cute yet sexual. Castiel slammed the book shut shocking the brothers.

"She is not meant for...carnal things," Castiel told them.

"We're sorry she's just...just beautiful," Dean stuttered out as Sam looked at him in shock. As he shrugged Castiel grabbed their wrist. Seeing slight bruising in both of their right wrist he looked shocked.

"How long have you had these?," Castiel asked as the brothers shrugged.

"Since Rania left I think," Sam said as Castiel went back to the book and pointed at what was in it. Rania sat on a pile of blood and skulls with bright orange hair with small specs of pink and red through her locs as golden eyes stared back. They looked full of joy and malice, as her red lips twisted up into a smile showing a mouth full of flesh and blood.

"This is Rania's true form," Castiel told them as they looked it the picture then each other. It didn't seem like her at all. Yet they could not deny the fact that it was their innocent Rania.

"Why is she like that?," Sam asked.

" Yea and how is she so...not that?!," Dean asked slamming the book closed.

"No one really knows her original origin is quite...unknown," Castiel stated sighing heavily. No one knew who made her nor what. Only that she was not just the pink haired angel.

💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤

Vote, comment,share and happy reading will update more often since college is almost over. Happy reading.