Pink Skies 6

7-5-2018

"Good, now try it again, " Jack encouraged as Rania read from Liv Nan Fènwa. Rania had just made a new batch of dolls to test on and Jack was eager to watch.

"Respire nan," she chanted as her eyes glowed pink, a light pink mist came from her hands, surrounding the dolls. The female doll stood upright, long pink hair fell to her feet the dress fit her form.

"It looks just like you, " Jack told her as the doll smiled and waved at them. Rania did the chant to the other doll and it shifted into a form of Jack.

"Hello, "she told the dolls.

"Heksho, " they grumbled in deep distorted voices.

"Jack, Rania were-what the hell?," Sam said walking into the room seeing two of them.

"Sammy, let's...go, " Dean said as he stood in shock also.

"She did good right?," Jack asked.

"Samuel, Dean, " the two dolls said,Dean pulled his gun, shooting the two dolls in the head, they collapsed then returned to their orginal form as he then pointed the gun at Rania.

"What the hell are you doing?," he asked, "I told you no using your powers and your in here casting spells?"

"Dean it's ok she's really good at it, "Jack said in her defense.

"I don't care, that's problem,she's good at it and Mom is forcing me to take her. So until I trust your bubble gum colored ass, no powers, " he snapped as she nodded her head slowly passing Jack the spell book she walked out. It had been two weeks of Dean and Sam treating her like a monster. Jack,and Mary didn't see her as a threat, but usage of her powers, or being alone too long was taken from her.

***

"You are so beautiful," the waitress cooed pinching Rania's cheek. "You like cherry pie?," she asked the girl.

"I do not know, I have never tasted it, " she told the waitress as she finished her sixth burger.

"Well golly, it just got done fresh from the oven, just for you, wait here, "she told Rania who beamed happily.

"You need a job eating all of this damn food, we can't afford all of this, " Dean hissed at her.

"It's not healthy and not fair to us who have to pay for all of this, so cut back some, " Sam told her. They didn't see a problem with Jack or themselves eating, yet hers was excessive, they didn't understand her past so they did not understand her reason behind it.

"I understand I'm just hun-," she began but the look Sam and Dean have her had her close her mouth. Standing she left the diner which had Jack stare at his two friends.

"She did not deserve that, " Jack said, "Especially from you Sam, we haven't even given her a chance, " Jack told them.

"Well she has you guys fooled,but no one is that nice. Me and Sam has seen it too many times it and have been back stabbed," Dean snapped as the waitress came back with the pie and ice cream she looked confused.

"Aw where did she go?," she asked them.

"They called her fat," Jack said as he stood and left out the waitress turned heated eyes to them.

***

"What is all of this?," Dean asked upset getting up to see what the commotion was. They had came back to the hotel from the diner hours ago. It was four in the morning as they heard a door open and voices filled the air. Getting up from his room he saw Rania stumbling in making noise. Seeing Sam and Jack were up also let him know he wasn't the only one hearing it.