First Time Ch.7

Shay Pov

Me And Chass Walked Mom Through The Front Door, The First Thing I Noticed Was That My Parents Were Picking Up A Birthday Bag And About To Walk Out The Door.

" Hold On , Wait , Where Y'all Going ? " I Asked My Mom While Peeking Into The Bag, " Somewhere You Not , Now Get Yo Nosey Ass Out My Bag Shay !" My Mom Yelled While Snatching The Bag And Laughing . " Now , We Finna Go To This Birthday Party For A Friend Of Mine . Lemme Tell Y'all This Now , Don't Do Nothing That Bad " She Added . " Toya , Stop Sugarcoating Shit . Shay And Chass Don't Be Doing Nothing You Ain't Got No Business Doing " Joe Said While Grabbing My Mom And Walking Out The Door .

I Laughed " Yea Alright " I Smirked , Then Went To Lock The Door . I Looked Over At Chass , She Was Sitting On The Couch Flipping Through The Channels . Good Now I Have Time To Put Muffin To Bed .

I Walked Up Stairs Finding Muffin Playing With Her Barbie Dolls. I Hated Those Things But Everytime She Asked Me To Play With Her I Couldn't Resist, But Tonight I Got Shit To Take Care Of And No Five Year Old With Dolls Finna Mess That Up.

"Shay Can You Play With Me?" Muffin Said While Handing Me A Doll. "You Can Be Ken Since You Already Look Like A Boy," All I Could Do Was Laugh Cuz She Was Right. I Put The Doll Down And Picked Her Up "Not Tonight Muffin, Me And Auntie Chass Want To Spend Some Time Together, But In The Morning We Can Play." I Layed Her Down And Tucked Her In And She Fell Right To Sleep.

I Walked Downstairs And Saw Chass Staring At Me And Licking Her Lips. I Already Knew What That Meant, She's OBVIOUSLY Ready For All Of This. I Swear I'm Horny Af And I Want Her NOW. She Been Holding Out On A Nigga For To Long. I Respect Her And Allat But Damn. 3 Years!? Shit Is Crazy. I Love This Girl With Everything In Me, I Swear I Do, And I Know I'm About To Sound Selfish Af But If She Don't Give It Up Soon, As The Saying Goes "Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures."