First Time Ch.15

* Britt In The MM*

Chass POV.

" I Made A Promise .. Uh To My Mom That I Wouldn't Have Sex With Someone Uh .. That .. She Hasn't Met"

I Bit My Lip Nervously , I Couldn't Possibly Tell Britt What Me And Shay Promised It's , Disturbing . Well Idk What It Is But I Just Don't Want To Do It .

" Is That Right ? So When Can I Meet Her ? I Am Going To Meet Your Mom Right ? " Britt Replied Still Smirking And Leaning Against The Wall . My Heart Raced , I Didn't Think That Lie Out Completely .

" You Can Meet Her This Weekend , We Are Going To .. Brunch Uh I Suppose You Could Tag Along " I Smiled Slightly And She Walked Over To Me And Planted A Tender Kiss On My Lips . Oh God Her Lips , So Soft .

" Sounds Fun Babe , Real Fun " She Whispered In My Ear.

Shay POV

I Punched My Steering Wheel Repeatedly Until My Fist Started To Hurt . I Can't Believe She Has Already Moved On , To Me It Feels Like We've Only Been Broke Up For A Day . I Can't Seem To Understand Why She .. You Know What , That Girl Is Just A Rebound . I Can Get Chass Back . I Will Get Her Back .

I Pulled Into Dee's Drive And Knocked . No Answer . I Knocked Again And Still No Answer , She Probably Went Back To Sleep . I Walked Around The The House To The Back Door And Checked To See If It Was Unlocked , Thankfully It Was .

I Let Myself In And The Smell Of A Homecooked Breakfast Slapped Me In The Face , It Smelt Sooooo Good I Just Had To Stop By The Kitchen . I Made My Way There And Immediately Spotted The Bacon .

I Grabbed A Piece And Bit Into It As I Made My Way To Dee's Room , As I Was Walking Down The Hall I Heard Faint Banging Noises . The Closer I Got To Her Room The Louder They Got " She Doing The Nasty ? " . I Creeped Down To Her Door And Peeked Inside And Sure Enough There She Was .. Hitting The LightSkined Beauty From Last Night From The Back . " Oooooo Dee Don't Sssstoppppp ! Ah ! " The Girl Screamed In Ecstasy .

I Held Onto My Mouth As I Laughed Extra Hard . Dee Wasn't The Type To Use A Strap So It Was Weird To See Her Like That. She Always Said That Straps Were Overrated And She Refused To Do Some Nasty Shit Like That . Call It What You Want But I Call It A Dumb Ass Opinion .

I Stood Outside The Door A Little Longer Weak From Laughing , As I Was Calming Down I Opened The Door Again And This Time I Busted In There And Starting Mocking The Girls Moans " Uh ! Uh ! Ah ' Dee Don't Stop Baby Yesssss " I Dropped To The Ground And Busted Out Laughing . The Look On Dee's Face Was Priceless ! She Was Scared Shitless .

She Jumped Up And Grabbed The Cover And Wrapped It Around Herself , The Girl Raised An Eyebrow And Rolled Her Eyes " Uh Dee ? Fr ? You Just Gon Leave Me Here Naked ?! " I Continued To Laugh , So Hard Tears Started To Form In My Eyes . This Little Incident Just Tickled My Soul .

I Finally Got Up And Left Out The Room Still Laughing , Dee And The Girl Got Dressed And Dee Walked Her To The Door And Kissed Her Goodbye . After That She Came And Sat Next To Me On The Couch .

" I'm Sorry Fam I Couldn't Help it " I Said Straining To Keep Myself From Laughing

" Bro You Ain't Right ! She Was Almost There Foo Almost ! " She Semi Yelled While Giggling . We Talked About Her Night Then Finally It Was Time To Get To The Juicy Stuff . LastNight .

" So Man .. What Really Happened Last Night ? " Dee Shifted In Her Seat And Proceed To Speak

" Look Man , What I'm About To Tell You Is Funny As Shit " Dee Said With A Unsure Awkward Laugh

* F L A S H B A C K *

" 5 Shots Of Tequila Please " Shay Downed The Shots And Took Another Drag Off The Blunt And Looked Over At Dee . She Smiled Once She Seen A LightSkined Beauty Dancing On Her . Shay Looked Over Into The Crowd , The Room Started To Spin , The Tequila Was Starting To Have An Effect On Her .