First Time Ch.13

Chass POV

"Hey Chass , Meet Me At The Starbucks In Parks Mall At 2 " I Slowly Got Out Of Bed And Walked Into My Bathroom " Alright .. Yea I'll Be There .. Okay .. Bye " . I Sat My Phone Down On The Counter And Looked In The Mirror . I Laughed , I Looked Like Pure Shit . After Playing With My Curls I Hopped In The Shower . " Clothes , Clothes .. What To Wear ? " I Sat On My Bed And Stared At My Closet For What Felt Like Forever I Finally Made Up My Mind . I Threw On A Black Shirt , Pants And My Sperry's . " All This Damn Hair " I Giggled To Myself , Put It In A Messy Bun And Grabbed My Keys And Purse And Headed To The Mall.

Once I Arrived , It Was About 2:45 . I Was Late As Hell . I Walked Into The Food Court And Eventually Spotted Lea Sitting At A Table In Front Of The Starbucks Stand . I Smiled And Walked Over To Her " Hey Lea " I Hugged Her Shoulder " Hey Girl " She Replied With A Smile And Hugged Me Back . I Sat Down And Scooted My Chair Closer To The Table . " So .. " I Said While Playing With One Of My Curls " Wussup ? " Her Smile Turned Into A Frown . " Uh .. I Hate To Tell You This But .. "

Shay POV

" D Up , D Up ! " I Yelled To My Team Mate Zay , We Were Playing A Intense Game Of StreetBall And This Was The Game Point . " I'm Open " I Yelled . She Passed Me The Ball , I Crossed My Opponent , And Shot A 3 . Nothing But Net , I Smirked . My Hand Was Still In The Air From Making The Shot And I Was Just Standing There Smiling Like A DumbAss . " Yo " Zay Yelled At My Laughing " Put Yo Hand Down , Gay Ass " She Doubled Over In Laughter . " Bro Shut Up ! I Thought I Was Mr.Jordan Himself ! " i Laughed . I Jogged Over To My Gym Bag And Picked Up My Blue IPhone , No Notifications ? That's Weird . I Looked At The Time , It Was 3 . Chass Still Hasn't Called Or Texted Me ? I Picked Up The Phone And Dialed Her Number , She Picked Up " Hey , I Was Just About To Call You " She Sounded Different " You Okay ? I .. " She Cut Me Off " Come Over Around 7 " She Then Hung Up . I Looked Down At My Phone , " Did She Really Hang Up In My Face ?"

I Shrugged It Off , I Went And Dapped Zay Up And Headed To My Car . I Wanted To Go Home , Take A Shower And Get A Nap In Before I Had To Go To Chass's House . Once I Got Home I Took And Shower And Laid Down . I Was Woken Up To The Sound Of Lawn Mowers " Who Tf Mows The Lawn At 7 Pm ?! " I Rolled Out Of Bed , Threw On Some Sweats Over My Basketball Shorts And A White T Shirt. I Put My Inferred 6's On , Brushed My Fresh Cut And Grabbed My Keys . On My Way To My Car I Got This Weird Feeling In My Stomach , Yunno That Feeling You Got In Yo Stomach When You Was Younger When Yo Moms Would Say She Was Gon Beat Yo Ass When She Got Home ? That Feeling . Idk , Maybe It's Cause I'm Hungry . I Got In The Car And Made My Way To Chass's House .

Chass POV

I Had Been Sitting On My Bed Staring Into Space For Hours , My Eyes Were Red And Puffy From Crying So Much . I Was Hurt . After All We Had Been Through .. Everything We Had Said And Did For EachOther .. She Did This . I .. I Felt Numb , I Was Sad But Also Mad . Lord Knows I Wanted To Beat This Girls Ass .. But I Didnt Have The Heart To Do It . I Sat There And Cried Silently Till i Heard The Door Bell . I Got Up And Looked Out The Window And Seen Shay 's Car In The Drive Way . I Wiped My Tears Away And A Mug Creeped Across My Face , I Walked Downstairs And When I Got To The Front Door I Had To Calm Myself Down . Lord Knows I Wanted To Open This Door And Do Some Thangs To Her . I Rubbed My Face One Last Time , I Opened The Door And Motioned Her To Come In . She Walked In And Headed Straight For The Kitchen , I Followed . When I Got There She Was Pulling Condiments For A Sandwich Out The Fridge , I Sat On The Counter . " Hey Bae , You Want A Sandwich ? I'm .. " She Looked Up At Me And Her Smile Turned Into A Concerned Look " What's Wr .." I Cut Her Off " Shut Up " She Looked Dumbfounded " Excuse Me ?" .. " Why Did You Do It ? " I Asked While Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks " 3 Years .. 3 Whole Damn Years Shay ! And You Threw It All Away For Some Pussy ? Really ? " I Continued Slightly Yelling , She Looked At Me With A Blank Face " I .. I'm Sorry I Really Am But I Had My Reasons " .. I Chuckled , Tears Still Rolling Down My Face . I Was Hurt .. I Felt Like A Knife Had Been Jabbed Into My Heart A Million Times . " Reasons ?! .. Bless Me With Your Reasons Shay ! " I Said Sarcastically " I Bet They Are Killer Reasons ! " . Her Jaw Clenched , I Had Pissed Her Off But I Didnt Care . She Had Always Hated My Sarcasm . " Chass , I Went 3 Years WithOut Pussy ! You Wasn't Giving It Up No Time Soon ! I Needed It .. " She Replied Looking Me In My Eyes . I Hopped Off The Counter , Walked Up To Her And Slapped The Living Shit Out Of Her . I Was Enraged ! " Get Out .. Get Tf Out Shay ! " I Screamed At Her While Hitting And Pushing Her Out The Door . She Was Silent . She Didn't Make One Sound The Whole Time I Was Putting My Hands On Her . Once She Was Outside She Turned To Say Something But I Slammed The Door In Her Face . I Pushed My Back Into The Door And Slid Down To The Ground . I Wrapped My Arms Around My Knees And Cried . " Why Me ? I Did Everything For That Girl ! Everything ! " I Cried Out . I Was Heart Broken .. The Girl I Thought I Would Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just Hurt Me .. Bad . I Was Shattered .. Numb .. And Broken .

Shay POV

What Tf Have I Done .. I Was So Upset i Couldn't Even Cry . I Had Fucked Up Big Time . I Sat In Her Driveway A Little Longer With My Head On The Steering Wheel . Then All Of A Sudden I Got To Thinking About Who Told Her , I Clenched My Jaw " Lea " . I Started The Car And Sped Over To Her House.

When I Got There , I Walked Up The Stairs To Her Apartment . I Banged On The Door " Open The Door Lea , I Know Yo Stupid Ass Is In There " . I Stood There For A Second Then I Heard The Locks Turn . She Cracked The Door , The Chain Was Still Attached " What You Want Shay " She Said With Much Annoyance Through The Gap In The Door . " Do You Not Understand English ?!" I Yelled " i Told You To Keep Your Damn Mouth Closed ! " She Looked Me Up And Down Then Proceeded To Speak " Shay I Aint Got Time For .. " Before She Could Finish Her Sentence I Had Kicked The Door In , Wrapped My Hand Around Her Neck And Pushed Her Against The Wall . She Yelped And Starting Crying And Gasping For Air " Shut The Hell Up ! You Wasn't Crying When You Was Running Yo Damn Mouth ! " I Said Through Clenched Teeth . " Now Ima Say This One Time And One Time Only , Stay The Hell Away From Me And Mines! " . With That Being Said I Through Her On The Ground And Walked Out . When I Got OutSide , Her Neighbors And Shit Were Being Nosey . I Didn't Give A Damn . I Got In My Car And Sped Home . When I Got There I Ran Up To My Room , Laid In My Bed and Cried .. Real Tears .

* 3 Months Later *

Chass POV

" Come On Bae , We Gotta Go If We Wanna Catch The Movie " i Yelled To My Lil Lady Friend . After What Happened Between Me And Shay , I Couldn't Deal With Her . Every Time i Thought About Her My Heart Just Felt Empty . I Had To Move On .. In My Mind I Moved On But In My Heart I Know Shay Is Who I Really Wanna Be With But I Can't .. Be With Her . She Cut Me Deep . She Had Me Hanging With The Bitch She Cheated On Me With ! Where They Do That At ? Anyways , I'm Not In A Relationship We Just In The " Talking " Stage . This Girl Made Me Happy And She Was A Cute Lil Stud . She Was LightSkined With Dreads And Red Tips , She Had Full Pink Lips And Nice Toned Body And She Was 6'0 . Just Thinking About Her Makes Me Sweat . I Laughed To Myself . " Alright Baby , I'm Coming " .

She Finally Came Downstairs And Boy Did She Look Good !

She Walked Over To Me And Kissed My Cheek , I Blushed . Everytime This Girl Touched Me I Felt .. Different .. Alive . She Smiled And Opened The Front Door For Me , We Walked Outside And Got Into Her Car . " So Babe , What's On Your Mind ? You Been Silent For A Minuet Now " She Asked Never Taking Her Eyes Off The Road . I Been Thinking About Shay .. I Wanted To Say , " Uh , Nothing . I Just Didnt Feel Like Talking " She Shrugged Her Shoulders And Placed Her Hand On My Thigh . My Heart Rate Sped Up Lord This Girl Made Me Feel Some Type Of Way .

Shay POV

" I ain't been home in a few days , I miss you I know you do, I ain't gon'lie I miss you too

come kiss me through the phone, I'ma kiss you too

now I'ma hit you in a minute-gotta get this loot

girl we got us somethin special, I know it ain't nothin better

you can trust me cause I'm tellin ya I don't want nothin else

you get lonely you can just use the pictures up on the dresser .. "

Lil Webbie Blasted Through My Speakers While I Was On My Way To The Movies . I Was Going Alone , I Just Needed To Get Out The House . It's Been 3 Months Since Me And Chass Broke Up .. Man I Missed That Girl . Days Became Longer And Nights Became Lonelier Because She Wasnt Around .. I Needed To Get My Mind Off Her For A While So I Decided To Go See A Lil Movie . I Pulled Into A Parking Space and Made My Way Towards The Entrance . I Heard A Laugh .. It Sounded Familiar " Chass ? " I Thought To Myself . Nah It Can't Be Her . I Shook My Head Bought My Ticket And Some Snacks And Made My Way To The Theatre . When I Walked In There Were A Couple People Seated Already , I Made My Way To The Top And Sat Down . I Had A Small Sprite And A Bag Of Gummy Worms , I Really Wasn't In The Mood For Candy So I Rolled The Bag Up And Stuck It In My Pocket . Half Way Through The Movie I Had To Pee Like Crazy " I Knew I Shouldn't Have Drunk That Sprite That Fast " . I Got Up And Made My Way To The Bathroom , I Opened The Door And There She Was .. " Chass ? " .. " Shay ? " ..