First Time Ch.11

Chass Pov

When I Got Home I Plopped Down On My Bed And Let Out A Groan " Ugh " . I Don't Know What To Do , It's Like I'm Ready But Then I'm Not And I Don't Want To Keep Disappointing Her . Okay On Our Next Date I'll Give Her A Taste , Yup That's What I'll Do . Just A Small Sample " Really Really Small " I Said Out Loud While Grabbing My Pjs And Walking Into The Bathroom To Take A Shower .

After My Shower I Decided To Call Shay , It Rang But Then It Went To Her Voicemail " Hey Babe , I'm Sorry About Last Night . I'll Make It Up To You " I Said Then I Hung Up . " She's Probably Ignoring Me " I Thought Out Loud . I Then Got In Bed And Fell Fast Asleep .

Shay Pov

I Let Out A Load Moan " Ooo Yess Right There Girl , Yesssssss ! " While I Grabbed A Fist Full Of Her Hair . This Girls Head Game Was Viscous . I Then Heard My Phone Ring , But Shit I Wasn't Trying To Let Her Stop So I Ignored It And Kept On Pulling Her Hair " Ima Get Mines " I Thought To Myself As I Moaned And Pushed Her Face Deeper Into My Pussy .

* The Following Morning *

I Woke Up To A Quiet House , I Called Out Her Name " Lea ? You Here ? " No Response , I Looked On The Night Stand And Seen A Note . It Read : 'Had To Go Into Work Early , Let Yourself Out Ill Call You Later' . I Sighed To Myself " She Could've Made A Nigga Breakfast Damn " I Laughed , Got Out The Bed And Put My Clothes Back On And Left Out The Door . When I Got To My Car I Looked At My Phone , I Had A Missed Call From Chass .. My Smile Slowly Turned Into A Frown " Fuck ! " . I Called Her , It Rang 3 Times Before She Answered

Chass : Hello

Me: Hey , Did You Call Last Night

Chass : Yea I Just Wanted To Say Sorry And That I Would Make It Up To You

Me : I Should Be The One Saying That . I Mumbled

Chass : Huh ?

Me : Nothing I'll Call You Later .

I Hung Up And Got In The Car And Turned It On , I Sat There For A Minuet Then Remembered I Was Supposed To Be Home At 3Am But It Was Waaaay Past That . It Was 7 Am , " Can This Day Get Any Worse ?!" I Sighed While Backing Out The Parking Space and Heading Home .

I Pulled Into The Drive Way And Made My Way Into The House , " Mom ? Dad ? " I Called Out . No Answer . I Kinda Felt Relieved That I Wouldn't Have To Hear Them Yelling At Me , I Knew It Was Gonna Come When I Seen Them Though . I Walked In The Kitchen And Saw A Note On The Fridge And It Read :

Shay , We Are Not Upset About You Not Making Curfew . We Are At Your Aunt Eva's House . Get Dressed And Head Over Here As Soon And You Get Home .

- Your Loving Mom 💋

I Took A Deep Breath And Sighed . " Thank God " . I Ran Up Stairs , Got Dressed And Headed To My Aunts House .

Chass POV

* Beep Beep Beep * My Phone Was Ringing Hella Loud . I Groaned And Rolled Over " Talk To Me " I Answered . " Bitch You Still In Bed ? Wake Yo Ass Up " My Gayest BestFriend Tony Answered , He Was ALWAYS Ruining My Sleep . " Yes Tony , Is It Something That You Need ? " I Asked Annoyed . " Ugh Rude , Meet Me At The Mall At 12 , I Need Help Finding A Outfit For My Date Tonight Boo " , I Sighed " Okay Honey " . I Hung Up And Looked Over At The Clock , It Was Already 11:30 . I Yawned And Got Out The Bed And Made My Way To The Bathroom . I Showered And Did My Hygienic Things Then Made My Way To My Closet " What To Wear What To Wear " . I Grabbed A Fitted White V - Neck , Some Khaki Shorts And My Tan Gladiator Sandals . I Got Dressed , Threw My Hair Up In A Messy Bun And Put On My Glasses And Headed Down Stairs . My Mom Was Sitting In The Living Room Laughing On The Phone " Oh Stop It , Your Making Me Blush .. Really ? Mark .. Your So Sweet " She Flirtatiously Said . I Walked Up Behind The Couch And Started Mocking Her " Oh Mark .. Don't Make Me Blush " I Fake Gaged , " Shut Up " She Playfully Pushed Me . I Laughed " Alright Mom I'm Out , Love Ya " , " Okay Baby Bye " .

I Hopped In My Dodge Nitro And Headed To The Mall . 30 Minuets Rolled By And I Was Finally There . I Parked , Turned The Car Off And Looked In The Mirror And Moved Some Curls Out Of My Face . After I Was Satisfied With The Way I Looked , I Got Out , Locked The Car And Headed Towards The Entrance Of The Mall . I Called Tony " Where You At Boo ? " , " I'm In Foot Locker " , " I'm Coming Now " . I Hung Up And Walked Towards The Store . " Hey Bad Bitchhhhhhh " Tony Screamed , That Boy Was A Mess " Hey Boo " I Laughed . " Girl , I Need To Find Me Some Nice Cute Kicks For Tonight " He Said Popping His Gum " Alright I'll Look Over Here And You Over There " . He Nodded And We Went To Opposite Sides Of The Store . " Welcome To Foot Locker , If You Need Any Assistance Don't Be Afraid To Call Me . By The Way I'm Lea " This Cute Lil Female Said , I Looked At Her And Smiled " Hi Lea , I'm Chass And That My Bestfriend Tony And We Looking For Some Pink Shoes For Him To Wear Tonight " , She Smiled And Replied " Well We Got A Shipment Of These Valentine 5's, We Got Some Brand New All Pink AirMaxes ... " Before She Could Finished Her Sentence Tony Chimed In " These Is The One , " He Said Yelling And Hold Up The Pink AirMaxes . I Laughed Extra Hard " Tony Okay Hush Geese " , " My Bad , These Shoes Just Baaaaaad ! " Tony Giggled . " What Size ? " Lea Asked Giggling Also . " 10 " Tony Replied . She Went To The Bad And Waved Tony Over To The Register So He Could Pay . " So Ms. Chass " She Said Never Taking Her Eyes Off The Register " I Think Your Really Cute And I Want You To Be My Friend . " She Smiled And Looked Up At Me . I Was Stunned And Flattered At The Same Time, I've Never Had A Female Tell Me That Before . I Laughed " Is That Right Ms. Lea , Well I Would Love To Be Your Friend " I Smiled And Picked Up A Pen And Wrote My Name A Scrap Paper Laying By . Lea Picked It Up And Smiled " Alright , That's Wussup . Well Bye New Friends " She Giggled " I'll See Y'all Soon , Maybe We Could Chill " , " No Doubt " I Said Walking Out The Store With Tony .

We Did A Lil More Shopping The Said Our Goodbyes And Headed Home .