First Time Ch.14

Chass POV

I Was Shocked , The Last Thing That I Expected Was To See Shay Here . I Mean Don't Get Me Wrong She Looked Good As Hell But I Still a Haven't Forgave Her . " Shay .. What The Hell .. Why Are You Here ?"

She Walked Over Towards Where I Was And Looked Down At Me , I Could See The Regret In Her Eyes , She Moved Her Hand Up To Caress My Face But I Moved Away . She Sighed And Looked Down " Chass I , I Miss You So Much Words Can't Even Explain . You Don't Understand How Sorry I Am " .

I Just Wanted To Hug Her Cause She Looked So Upset , I Know She's Hurt But I'm Hurt Also " I Understand But I'm Still Hurt " Tears Were Swelling Up In My Eyes " Shay You Hurt Me Bad .. I .. I Gotta Go " I Brushed Past Her But She Grabbed My Arm " Chass Please ... Don't Go " .

I Could See She Was Crying , i Just Dont Wanna Get Hurt Again . I Love Her So Much But I Just Can't Seem To Get Over The Fact That .. The Love Of My Life Hurt Me . I Wiped My Tears And Pulled My Arm Away " Bye " . I Pulled The Door Open And Walked Away , I Wanted To Just Scream . I Wiped My Face Several Times And Tried To Push Her Out Of My Head , I Continued Walking And Went Back To My Seat In The Theatre .

Once Seated I Grabbed Britt's Hand , I Seen Her Look Over At Me But I Kept My Eyes On The Screen . She Smiled And Leaned Over And Kissed My Cheek And A Tear Rolled Down My Face ..

Shay POV

I Stood In The Bathroom Staring In The Mirror , Tears Rolling Down My Face More And More By The Second . My Phone Rang . I Sniffled And Answered " Talk To Me " I Walked Into A Stall And Grabbed Some Tissue and Wiped My Face.

"Damn Bro , You Crying ?" Dee Asked . Damn Was It That Noticeable ? " Nah I'm Just Uh .. I'm Good Wussup ? " I Heard Shifting On The Phone " Oh Okay " She Giggled " But Uh Shit , You Tryna Get Out Tonight Or What ? "

" Yea Anything To Get My Mind Right Just Hit Me Up With The Place And Address , Time . Yunno The Basics " I Replied While Walking Out The Bathroom " Alright I Gotchu , Ima Hit You Later Though " .

I Hung Up And Decided To Just Leave , After That Altercation With Chass I Didn't Even Want To Finish The Movie .I Probably Wouldn't Pay Attention Anyways . Dee Texted Me It Read ' It's Off Of Seminary And It Starts At 7 , I'll Meet You At The Front Around 8 . Be Ready To Turn Up ' .

I Didnt Even Bother Replying It a Was Already 7:30 And I Still Had To Get Ready . I Zoomed Home And Jumped In The Shower . The Only Reason I Was Going Out Was To Get My Mind Off Of Chass , I Wanted Her So Bad But From The Looks Of The Situation We Wouldn't Be Getting Back Together .

I Can't Keep Waiting For Something That Isn't Gonna Happen .

After Getting Dressed I Sprayed Some Cologne On And Headed Out The Door , It's Already 8 . Once I Got There I Spotted Dee And Jogged Up To Her , i Could Smell The Loud Before I Even Got Close . " Damn Dee ,I Smelt That Shit Before I Even Pulled Up ! " She Laughed And Took A Long Drag From The Blunt , She Was Already High I Could Tell .

"While You Nagging You Need To Be Tryna Get On My Level " She Laughed And Passed Me The Blunt . This Was Long Over Due I Been Needing To Smoke For A While , I Grabbed It And Took A Drag Then Exhaled .

I Started Feeling Good After That " Come On , Let's Get The Shots Going Man " She Laughed Once More And We Made Our Way Into The Club And Headed For The Bar ' Cause My Main Bitch Will Beat A Bitch Up Talk Stupid Play Pussy Get Fucked Ain't Nobody out Here Fucking With Us Cause My Main Bitch Will Beat a Bitch Up ' Mykfresh - My Main Blasted Through The Speakers .

Fems Was All Over The Place Twerking, It Was Ass Everywhere . I Smiled , My Eyes Were Low .. I Was High As Hell . I Sat Down On A Stool At The Bar " What Will You Be Having ? " , " Five Shots Of Tequila " . The Bar Tender Came Back And Sat The Shots Down .