First Time Ch.12

Chass POV

I Laid Back On My Bed And Looked Over At My Dresser At A Picture Of Me And Shay " Lemme Call My Baby " . I Picked Up My Phone And Dialed Her Number And She Answered On The Second Ring .

Me : Hey Baby , What You Doing Friday ?

Shay : Uh .. Nothing Really Boo Why ?

Me : Maybe We Could Go Out , Do Something Fun ?

Shay : Sure That Sounds Fun . But I Gotta Go

Me : Okay See You Then.

I Hung Up And Went To Grab A Bite To Eat .

* Next Morning *

" Thot ? What The Hell Is A Thot ? " My Mom Asked Taking A Sip Of Her Juice . I Laughed So Hard I Couldn't Breath . Me And My Mom Were At IHOP Having Breakfast . " It's Another Word For Hoe Ma " , " Y'all Kids Just Be Coming Up With Anything " She Giggled And Finished Off Her Eggs. Just Then My Phone Vibrated , I Looked Down And It Was A Text From Lea .

Lea : Hey Ms.Chass

Me : Lea , Wussup ? lol

Lea: Nothing , I Have A Question

Me : Shoot

Lea : You Got A Gf Or Bf ?

Me : Kmsl Yes Why ?

Lea : Oh Great , You Should Double Date With Me And My Bf Friday .

" Wow , I Just Met Her And She Already Making Things Happen " I Laughed To Myself

Me : Sure , Just Give Me The Time And Place And We Will Be There .

She Texted Me The Time And The Address , We Were Going To Main Event . I Texted Shay And Told Her We Were Going On A Double Date Friday . She Agreed . After That , I Went Back To having Breakfast With My Mommy .

Shay POV

" Man Dee , If You Gon Play The Game Play Fair " I Yelled At My Bestfriend Dee , She Laughed " Nigga Don't Get Mad Cause You Suck At 2k14 , Ain't Nobody cheating , You Just Can't Play ! " . I Rolled My Eyes And Smirked . Dee Has Been My Bestfriend For Years Now , She Is A Stud Also . " Dammnit Dee ! " I Screamed . She Laughed And Jumped Up And Down " I Wonnnnnn ! " . After That Intense Game Of 2k , We Went In The Kitchen , Made Sandwiches , Sat At The Table And Ate . " So Bruh , Wussup With You And Chass ? Y'all Still Going Strong ? " She Asked Eating A Chip . When She Asked Me That My Mind Shifted Over To What Happened With Me And Lea . " Man I Fucked Up And She Don't Even Know It " I Sighed While Putting My Head Down . " What You Do ? " She Asked Looking Concerned , " I Cheated On Her With Some Girl That Work At FootLocker Bro . Me And Chass Was Just About To Do Our Thang Then Muffin ass Came Running In .. I Just Needed Some Man .. So I Went Over To Lea's House And Got Some " I Started Choking Up While I Was Telling Dee What Happened . I Feel Bad As Hell About What I Did , I Just Wish I Could Take It All Back . Dee Sighed And Looked At Me " You Already Know What You Gotta Do Fam , It's Better You Tell Her Then Her Finding Out Some How . " " Yea I Know " . Just Then My Phone Buzzed , I Looked Down And It Was Chass .

Chass : Wanna Go On a Double Date Friday ?

Me : With Who ?

Chass : A New Friend Of Mine And Her Bf ..

Me : Yea BabeGirl That's Fine .

" Who You Texting " Dee Asked While Putting Our Plates In The Sink " Chass , We Going On A Double Date Friday " I Sighed With Taking A Sip From My Cup " Maybe I Could Tell Her After The Date Thing " , " That Would Be The Right Thing " Dee Said While Sitting Back Down At The Table . I Looked Her And Agreed . " I Really Hope All Goes Well " i Thought To Myself .