First Time Ch.10

Shay Pov

I'm Really MAD AF And Horny Af! I Swear I Was So Close To Getting A Taste Of Chass Then Muffin's Little Ass Just Had PERFECT Timing. I'm So Mad I Didn't Even Walk Chass To The Door. I Got Up And Watched Through The Window As She Got In The Car.

I Sat On My Bed And Zoned Out, Thinking Hard Af About The Options I Had. So I'm Horny Af And I Have 2 Options. I Could 1) Play With Myself, Which Just Isn't For Me. Then There's: 2) Call Some Bitch Up, Have A One Night Stand Or Something.

Option 2 Could Fuck Up My Relationship With Chass, But I Refuse To Rely On Option 1, Unless I HAVE To. "So Option 2 It Is," I Said Out Loud As I Grabbed My Blue iPhone. I Unlocked It And Started Scrolling Through My Contacts And See Who's Gonna Be Lucky To Get Some Of This Tonight.

I Then Remembered That Early This Week I Got This Girls Number From FootLocker . She Was Bad Asf Too . " Damn .. I Don't Want To But .. Fuck It " . I Scrolled Down To " Lea " And Pressed Call . The Phone Rang 4 Times The She Answered ..

Lea : "It's About Time , I Thought You'd Never Call . " She Sounded Sexy Ass Hell

Me : " Well Uh , I Was Just Thinking About You . We Should Meet Up And Talk Ma " I Replied , Hopefully She Would Catch What I Was Throwing At Her .

Lea : " Talk ? " She Laughed Seductively " Yea , We Can Talk . Why Don't You Come Over . I'll Text You My Address Baby "

Me : " Alright " I Smirked " See You In A Few "

I Hung Up And Laid Back On The Bed With A Smile On My Face , " Hell Yea " . " Who You Talking To ? " My Mom Said While Barging Into My Room " Nobody Uh .. Can I Borrow The Car To Meet Up With Some Of My Niggas ? " I Asked , I Was Feeling Uneasy . I Never Lied To My Mom Straight Up Like That Before . " Yea That's Cool , Be Back By 3 Though Baby " She Replied While Kissing My Forehead And Carrying Muffin Back To Her Room . I Looked Over At The Clock , It Was 10:15 . I Jogged DownStairs And Grabbed The Keys And Left Out The Door Feeling Good .

I Pulled Up At Her Apartment Building , My Heart And Mind Were Telling Me Not To Do It But My Body Was Saying Yes . I Know Ima Regret This " Dammit " . I Got The Car And Walked Up The Stairs To The Third Floor , When I Got To The Door I Took A Deep Breath " Fuck It " . I Knocked On The Door , I Heard A Lil Cute Voice On The Other Side " Come In " . I Opened The Door And Lea Was Standing In Front Of Me Looking Tasty As Hell .

She Was 5'5 With Long Black Hair To Her Bra , A Carmel Complexion With Light Grey Chinky Eyes . Her Ass Reminded Me Of Nicki Minaj But She Had Small Breast . I Laughed To Myself . " Well Damn , I Guess We Not Talking Huh Ma ? " I Smirked While Wrapping My Hands Around Her Waist . She Smiled " Daddy You Know We Wasn't Finna Talk No Way , Don't Front " , She Then Starting Kissing Me And Sucking My Bottom Lip . I Picked Her Up And Walked To The End Of The Hall Into Her Bedroom , I Laid Her Down And Looked Up At Me " Do Whatever You Want Papi , It's Yours " She Told Me While Caressing Her Own Breast . " It's Mine Huh ? " I Smiled And Got On Top Of Her And Started Kissing Her Neck , She Moaned And Grabbed My Back . I Didn't Really Want To Go Slow So I Said Fuck It And Got Up And Ripped Her Red Lace Thong Off And Threw It Across The Room " Aye Papi I Like It Rough " she Screamed . " Is That Right ? " I Flashed Her A Perverted Smile And Started Devouring That Pussy ...