00.

Yoongi stared at the bottle of suppressants in his clenched hand, along with the several packages of scent repressors that were hidden in Jungkook's closet, mind racing and wondering why the maknae would have such things. He heard Jungkook yelling from the hall not to open the closet doors, feet stamping against the floor as he ran with intent towards his bedroom, only to stop once he saw Yoongi standing over his revealed Omega products.

“Jungkook, these are illegal.” Yoongi held the suppressants tightly, knuckles turning white as tears formed in his normally indifferent eyes. He was so angry, so shocked, but most of all, hurt. Why would Jungkook hide such an important part of him, who he truly is, from the people he should trust the most?

Or

The Bangtan Boys have formed a pack together, all content with having a strong group of only Alphas and Betas, because why would anyone want a feeble Omega involved to stress over?

WARNING

This story will contain the following:
Omegaverse
Explicit Scenes
Degradation
Sexual Assault
Polyamory
Profanity

Side Note

In this story, Jungkook will be slimmer and slightly shorter than most of the group members due to being an omega.

If you are unacquainted with omegaverse or alpha/beta/omega dynamics, I suggest you give my Omegaverse Guide some attention and read anything you're unfamiliar with.

It's essential that my audience knows what omegaverse is before reading to prevent any confusion that may occur. I won't be explaining everything as the story progresses since I'll be expecting the viewers to already know about omegaverse.

Please keep this in mind as you read, and if there is any confusion about anything related to the dynamics, leave a comment and I'll explain it to the best of my abilities. Thank you for choosing to read Uncover and I hope you enjoy!