05.

It was nearly four in the morning by the time Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi came stumbling into the dormitory, keys jangling as Hoseok threw them carelessly towards the marbled console table, all three men shrugging off their shoes clumsily before lazily scanning for the rest of their mates.

The living area was empty, a couple throw blankets rumbled across the furniture. Heading down the hallway towards Seokjin's bedroom, Namjoon quietly opened the door to reveal the rest of their group sleeping soundlessly upon the pack-sized bed. It was a mess of limbs, no way to see where one began and another ended due to how closely they were all wrapped around one another. With a relieved smile, alpha sated at seeing his pack members safe and sound, Namjoon closed the door with a soft click before the trio left to their own bedrooms to get what little sleep they could before the night was over.

. . .

Namjoon awoke not even three hours later at the sound of feet pitter-pattering along the hallway, eyes squinting as he lazily lifted his head from the satin pillow and looked towards the door he left ajar. Jimin's wild black tufts of hair were revealed before his face was as he peeked into the bedroom, walking into the room upon realizing his pack alpha was awake.

"When did you get home, hyung?" Jimin yawned out, siting down on the edge of the bed as Namjoon's head flopped back down against his bed.

Namjoon shrugged languidly, face buried in his pillow to block out the light streaming through the black-out curtains he forgot to close.

Jimin's nose scrunched up as he sniffled the air, "You stink, hyung. Might want to take a shower before Jungkook gets up."

Namjoon groaned, unsurprised at the odor clinging to his skin and clothes; after all, there is only so much blood you can get off your body with paper towels, especially after it's dried down. His shirt was nearly soaked completely with blood mere hours ago, having to be replaced with a standard white T given by the police department shortly after being brought into custody.

Namjoon didn't regret a thing, though. His pack mattered more than the headlines that would start circulating within the next couple of days.

"I'm up," Namjoon mumbled out against his pillow, although he didn't move to get up until minutes later, thoughts still thick with sleep as he slowly got off the oh-so-warm mattress.

Jimin giggled at his hyung's drowsy mannerisms before standing up himself, "I'll go get the others up, I'm sure everyone is hungry by now."

Namjoon hummed lowly in agreement, grabbing a change of clothes before heading towards the shared bathroom. He couldn't wait to get the rest of this stench off of him.

. . .

Jungkook didn't want to rouse awake, though thoughts began to filter in as his consciousness came through. He buried himself deeper into the blankets against Taehyung's chest, huffing softly as sunlight trickled into the bedroom to bathe it in a warm glow.

Unfortunately, it seemed as though sleeping any longer wasn't in his hand of cards anyways as Jimin came prancing into the bedroom, calling out softly to the duo that breakfast was done. Taehyung growled roughly at the light voice, tightening his lax grip around Jungkook as he complained lowly. "Don't want to..."

Jimin laughed though after Taehyung jerked awake at hearing the sound of Jungkook's stomach rumbling, pulling the flustered omega from the blankets with ease.