04.

Namjoon was in a haze as he walked through the doors of the very building he could practically call hom, but now he was only filled with anger and contempt as he walked through the familiar surroundings. Everyone within the building could smell the angry alpha from a mile away, and they knew better than to cross paths with him at the moment. That made it relatively easy for the three men to make it to Bang's office, not bothering to knock as they practically pulled one of the doors off it's hinges.

"Namjoon!" Came Bang PD's shocked cry before he was silenced at the sight of black menacing eyes. He was obviously in the middle of a meeting, but Namjoon didn't care to entertain niceties at the moment nor did he care about the random guest— until said guest turned around.

There was Joo-won sitting in front Bang's large wooden desk, head cocked to look at the three BTS members in irritation. He sighed loudly as he shifted to stand out of his seat, "I see you've got your hands full, Bang. I'll be back later."

"No, you won't." Yoongi stepped up, shoving the man roughly into Bang's desk.

Joo-won sized up the slightly shorter alpha, the scents within the office intensifying so quickly that it was near suffocating to anyone walking within ten feet of the office. They ignored Bang's questioning shout as he put distance between himself and the angry alphas. Namjoon stepped forward in front of Joo-won, slightly shoving Yoong to the side to tower over the perverted alpha. "You're the one that's been hurting my omega."

Joo-won had the audacity to look confused, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Namjoon—" He couldn't finish his sentence as Namjoon's fist collided with his jaw, a tooth flying out of the other alpha's mouth and landing on the ground near Bang's feet. Namjoon didn't give the man a chance to fight back as he slammed him into the wall opposite of their company's chairman, leaving an alpha-sized indent in the office walls. He might apologize for it later.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about, you sick fuck! You should be ten feet under for touching my maknae!" Namjoon growled, fangs elongating in the face of his omega's abuser.

Joo-won had the audacity to laugh from where he was pinned painfully against the wall, mouth dripping blood onto the front of his shirt. He began to taunt Namjoon, "I didn't do a thing he didn't want."

Namjoon delivered a hard kick to his nether region, watching in dark satisfaction as the alpha howled in pain against the wall. Bang spoke from where he stood on the other side of the office, "Namjoon, please stop this. We can solve this without violence, okay?"

Namjoon debated on it before reluctantly agreeing; he rather see this pervert rotting in prison as soon as possible. He wasn't a violent person as it was, anyways. However, as he began to loosen his hold, Joo-won began to laugh again, a sickening grin on his face as he met Namjoon's eyes. "You should've seen it— he begs so prettily, I couldn't hold myself back from—"

Namjoon saw black.

. . .

Jungkook fell asleep shortly thereafter Namjoon left, the emotional day exhausting for everyone involved. The remaining members gathered on the couch, all touching some part of Jungkook's body. After the discovery of the abuse their maknae had been enduring for weeks right under their noses, they couldn't help but want to hold him close.

The touch chased the ghosts away for a moment, but eventually they came to realize that Jungkoook couldn't get reprieve even in his sleep as his past came to haunt him.