Chapter Four- Rage

Four days until my fate was sealed.

The thought sent shivers down my spine as I stared into the glass of water infront of me. A part of me was envious at how peaceful the water was inside the cup. My mind was a mess. I felt like my brain was full of waves crashing into each other causing me to feel nauseous.

"What is your name?" A voice spoke pulling me from my thoughts as my eyes slowly made their way to the source that spoke. It was Kinnon.

My heart was racing in my chest. Never in my life had I felt this nervous around a man. His sheer presense caused my body to erupt with sparks.

"Ellie" I whispered, tucking a stray hair nervouly behind my ear.

"My name is Kelly" A chirpy voice spoke causing my eyebrows to form into a scowl.

The she godess from earlier sat across from me her arms draped around Kinnon's shoulders like she was scared he would run from her if she let him go. She had been stuck to his side since the moment I arrived.

"Nice to meet you Kelly" I spat an animalistic growl leaving my throat. My hand shot up covering my mouth as a blush spread across my cheeks. What the hell was that noise I just made?

A chuckle from Kinnon caused my heart to flutter. "That's your wolf" he smiled proudly as his eyes flashed gold.

My wolf, the one that would either become one with me or kill me. The thought of dying caused ny body to become stiff.

Panic started too sweep over me as heat spread through my body setting my insides on fire. My hands reached forward grasping at the table. Raspy breathes began to leave my mouth.

I dont want to die. Im not ready.

I couldn't breathe. My windpipe felt like it was slowly closing. My hands reached forward clutching at my throat. A feeling of doom swept over me.

I was having a panic attack for the first time in my life.

Calm down my conscience whispered trying to ease my panic. My eyes began to dart around the room before they meet his and everything around me became a blur. Everything except him.

A serious look was spread across his face. "Breathe" he commanded as my body desperately swallowed for air. I was beginning to feel light headed due to the lack of oxygen.

"Damn it!" I heard Kinnon roar as he shoved his chair back with such force it smashed into the ground behind him. Walking over to my side he clutched my face in his large hands. My body realxed into his touch.

"Im here for you" he said softly running his thumb over my lips. My eyes closed as his touch flooded my senses. Any feeling of tension I felt dissipated within that moment and my breathing returned to normal. It was like his touch cast a spell over me. I started to nuzzle my face into his hand enjoying touch.

"Oh my god, is she okay?" I heard a 'concerned' Kelly say as she ran to Kinnon's side shoving his hand off my face. Kelly then pretended to place a caring hand on my shoulder. My body began to recoil from her touch as a scowl crossed her face.

"I think I should take her to her room" Kinnon said as a smile spread across Kelly's face. "Let me take her, I know you have work to do baby. Dont waste your time on this" she said motioning to me. I rolled my eyes im return.

Kinnon eyebrows drew together "Sure, I will leave her in your care, look after her" he smiled as Kelly nodded her pretty little head in return.

"Lets go" Kelly smiled sweetly at me as she grabbed my hand, dragging me from my seat. We walked through the house in silence as Kelly showed me to my room. "This is it" she smiled opening the door to a cute little navy room filled with grey furniture. "Thanks" I said as I walked inside. Tipping my head back a sigh left my lips.

The next moment all I felt was a hand gripping my throat as I was pushed violently againt a wall. A body pushed into me crushing me against the cold wall. It was Kelly.

"Stay away from him, you bitch. " Kelly spat, the look on her face of pure hatred caused a laugh to leave my lips.

"I hardly know him, you crazy fool" I laughed watching as her face turned even more sour. "I see how you look at him, that glint in your eyes makes me feel sick. You better back off before I make you. Hes mine. Im engaged to him" she growled as her grip on my throat tightened. The free hand she had wipped up to my face flashing a diamond ring in front of my eyes. My heart for some reason felt like it shattered into a million pieces as I stared at the ring.

Rip her fucking throat out a voice growled in my mind.

Anger bubbled inside me at her words. I began to see red. My rage had finally reached boiling point after everything that had happened.

A feeling of unkown strength coarsed through my body as my hand reached forward gripping her throat. Kelly's eyes began to widen as my nails extended into claws stabbing into her she let out a whimper. I wanted to kill her, I hated her more than I have ever hated anyone in my life and I had no idea why. My grip began to tighten as panic filled her expression.

"Stop" Kelly said weakly as tears began to stream from her eyes. I wasnt going to stop, a smirk crossed my face as I tilted my head up savouring the moment before my eyes caught a reflection in the mirror.

The person who stared back at me was someone else.

My blue eyes had turned black and the smirk on my face was cruel. I didnt like what I seen. I pushed Kelly backwards watching her stumble as she clutched at her throat gasping for air. "Get the fuck out of here" I growled as she scrambled out of the room.

When I heard her at the end of the hall I walked over to the mirror staring at my reflection in disbelief. I touched my face watching as my eyes battled between blue and black. Realisation of what I was about to do hit me like a tun of bricks. I was going to kill her and the worst part was I knew I would have enjoyed it. What was wrong with me? Why did I want to kill her? The thoughts began to plague my head before a voice erupted with a loud snarl.

He is mine, it howled.

Hello All
Hope you enjoyed the fourth chapter of Majesty
Sorry if this chapter was a little slow. The next one I promise will be worth it.

So what do you guys think of kelly?

Also Kinnon is engaged to her? :o

The plot thickens.