Chapter Seven- Hate

A loud feral growl erupted from the man who had just ripped Aros away from me. "Don't you dare fucking touch her" the words that left the mans voice where bitter and full of rage. My body erupted with excitement.

The fire that ached my body began to eat me alive at the sound of his voice. My eyes strained as my vision started to blur. I was trying my hardest to stare at the man who had saved me but my eyes refused to focus. Reaching forward my hand meet with a quaking arm that shook with anger. Sparks exploded within my body as a moan threatened to leave my lips. My bodies violent reaction to this simple touch could only mean one thing, the man who saved me was Kinnon.

He found us the voice purred in my mind

"Kinnon, look at me" the voice that left my mouth shocked me, It was low and sultry and full of need. My eyes began to adjust as I watched in amazement when Kinnon's body became stiff the moment my voice hit his ears. Kinnon never turned to look at me and he never bothered to answer my needy voice. His gaze and focus remained on Aros. The two men scowled at each other with such deep rooted hatred in their eyes. Fear bubbled inside me as Kinnon let out a blood thirsty snarl. The words that left his mouth scared me. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" he exclaimed.

The temperature around us felt like it had dropped. My mind was running in overdrive. Aros wouldn't stand a chance against Kinnon. He was human, he would be killed. Without a second thought I ran forward placing myself in between the two large men. "You need to calm down" I whispered, trying to make my voice as soothing as possible as I stared deep into his silver eyes. The look that crossed his face had me feeling confused, a frown had crept it's way onto his lips and sadness had began to seep into his eyes. He looked betrayed. "Please don't do this" I continued, my words instead of calming him sent him into a further rage as his face distorted with disgust.

"Move" he commanded with a deep powerful voice. My mouth opened to protest his words before a gasp left my lips. My body had started moving on it's own, my legs walked forward as I struggled against the force that pulled me away from where I stood. Confusion filled my mind, what was going on? This was the second time my body had betrayed me and started moving on it's own accord. Did Kinnon have the power to control me? Fight it, Fight it, Fight it! A scream left my lips as I fought against the pull, rooting my legs to the ground my eyes shoot up to Kinnon as a scowl formed across my brow. I would never let any man nor wolf control me. A growl erupted from my throat as I turned, walking back to were I stood. I could feel the unnatural force breaking every step I took. The freedom from the command came at a price the pain from before had magnified causing my breathes to become raspy.

The sound of clapping from behind me distracted me from the pain. "Amazing.." Aros whispered as a grin spread from ear to ear. I raised my eyebrow in questions to his words. Aros pulled himself off the ground, dusting off his expensive suit. "This was one of my favourites as well" He sighed removing his jacket from his large frame. Aros eyes trailed from mine back to Kinnon and any trace of a smile he had disappeared.

"Shut your filthy mouth Aros" Kinnon spat, my head shot round with such force I almost gave myself whiplash. My eyes violently began to blink as my brain was digesting the words Kinnon spoke. He had just called Aros by his name. "You know each other?" The men both turned to look at me but neither of them bothered to answer my question before their hateful gaze returned to each other.

"What has your pack done Kinnon?" Aros sighed as his eyes trailed back to me. Sorrow was etched across his features. "You know it is against the rules to turn humans. You have basically signed her death warrant. I bet you haven't even told her anything. Does she know the pain she will face? Does she know how her bones will break and reset causing her to wish she was dead? Does she know how much she will suffer? " Aros continued speaking but my mind refused to listen my hands shoot up to my ears covering them as I attempted to block out his words.

"You're scaring her" Kinnon hissed as he reached for my arm pulling me towards him.

"She should be scared Kinnon" Aros replied as he also reached forward grabbing my other arm. The two large men both tugged on my arms as their fingers gripped tightly into my skin causing me to wince. "Let her go" Kinnon voice spoke with such power and authority it cause me to flinch.

Aros started laughing a smirk spread across his face as his eyes stared into Kinnon's challenging him. "Do you think your Alpha voice will work on me Kinnon? I think your forgetting I'm the Alpha of the crescent pack. I will not stand for your blatant disrespect" Aros spat. "I would kill you right where you stand if it wasn't for my my precious little sister. Oh I forgot to ask is she enjoying being your fiancee?" Kinnon stiffened at Aros words before his eyes quickly looked into mine to see my reaction. A frown spread across my face at the mention of her name but my brain was still trying to process Aros words. Kelly was his sister? He was an Alpha? Did that mean he was also a wolf? There was to many thoughts eating away at me.

My head felt like it was on the brink of exploding. This was all too much. I wanted to break free from them and from this torture. The pain at this point had became overwhelming. My eyes began to feel heavy and my knees began to feel weak as they buckled from underneath me. My grip on reality faded as a deep sleep took hold.

--------------------

Kinnon POV

Ellie's body collapsed as raspy breathes left her lips. The pain and stress had been to much for her to handle. Ellie small body was burning up in my hands, she was on fire. Sadness washed over me. I hatde this. The past two days had been a living hell for me and for her. It was like the moment she came into my life my world was turned upside down.

The mate bond was stronger than I ever imagined. My wolf had not settled for two days he would whimper and cry every time he seen Ellie he would pace back forth begging me to hold her. The worst part was his reaction to Kelly had became even more violent than in the past, he would snarl and bare his teeth any time she touched me.

"Give me her" Aros spoke distracting me from my thoughts, my wolf snarled bearing it's teeth just like it done with his sister.

"She will be coming back with me. The change will be in two days and she will change surrounded by her pack. Ellie is one of my wolves Aros, I want you to remember that" I growled ripping her from his grasp. I wrapped both my arms around her lifting her small frame to my chest. My wolf purred with content, he was happy for the first time in two days. Turning my back to Aros I started walking to my car. I was done speaking to that mutt.

"Is she your mate? Remember our deal we have if she is" I froze to the spot, my heart began to race. Keep calm I reminded myself. I couldn't have Aros ever knowing. I turned my head back to look at him after I regained my composure, my eyebrows drew together as I stared into his soulless eyes.

"No, she's not" The heart wrenching lie left my lips strong and steadily without any faults. I felt disgusted. A sinister smirk spread across Aros lips, his response made me feel even more sick than my lie did. "She will be mine" he taunted.

Over my dead body my conscience responded.

Hello All!

I'm actually in shock, my book has 1k reads!

Thank you all who have taken the time to read my book. I'm looking forward to writing the chapter of her change it's going to be full with action.

So what do we think? Aros is Kelly's sister? Kinnon lying about Ellie not being his mate?

What about the deal Aros mentioned? what do you think of that?

Thank you for reading!