Chapter Five- Jealousy

The next two days in the pack house consisted of watching Kelly throw herself at Kinnon. The bitch followed him around like a bad smell. Rage was building inside me as her sheer existence was starting to drive me insane. Anytime I had a small chance to talk too Kinnon she was there guarding him scowling at me in his shadow as she desperately tried to get his attention.

It was sad how desperate she was to keep us apart.

The thought of them being together was all I had thought about for the past two day and it was tearing me apart. It was crazy how Kinnon made me feel, I didnt even know him but it was like every fibre in my body yearned for his touch. When he looked at me or spoke my name my body would react with excitement. Butterflies would erupt within my stomach and I would giggle like a little girl. I felt 13 again. Every spare moment I had, he was on my mind I had even started to wonder how he felt about me and if his body reacted the same to my voice and touch?

He's engaged remember my conscience scolded crashing me back to the cruel reality as sadness swept over me. A grumble left my lips as I stood from my chair. Enough was enough. No more pity party. I was sick of feeling miserable because thoughts of Kinnon plagued my mind, he was a man I knew nothing about even so my heart felt like it was broken, I needed a distraction.

Picking up my phone I looked at the date and time. It was Friday 5pm. A smirk spread across my lips as a devilish idea popped into my head. What was the best way to get over a broken heart? To get back on the dating ladder of course. I began to text my dad;

Is the date still on for tonight?

A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a reply.

Yes, dont mess it up. Love you. Smiley face.

I had to laugh at my dads reply, he had literally wrote smiley face instead of using an emoji.

"Lets do this" I smirked, spinning around on my heels exiting the room I made my way outside the large house. My mind was ticking with ideas, I knew I only had one chance of escape and I wasn't going to mess it up. This plan had to be flawless and for this plan to work I needed a certain man who would be my ally for escape, the man I needed was Jax.

Walking forward, I began to look around the pack. It amazed me how huge the area actually was, The land seemed to stretch for miles and there was houses everywhere I turned. The houses all had the same rustic theme with a maintained garden. From one glance you could see the pride the pack put into maintaining the area. It was like a peaceful sleepy village tucked away in the forest. A snicker left left my lips 'a peaceful village' full of werewolves.

After half an hour of walking I finally found Jax he was leaning against the hood of his car, flirting with some blonde girl who had far too much makeup on too look anywhere near natural. I watched as he pulled her in, grabbing her ass. He began to kiss her with such passion that it made me feel uncomfortable.I shifted from one foot to the other before coughing to draw his attention my way "Can I speak to you?"

"Oh we have a peeping tom" Jax playfully smiled before he softly pushed the blonde girl back a blush was spread across her face, he leaned forward whispering into her ear "We will finish this later" he teased. The girl nodded as she smacked one more sloppy kiss on his lips before walking away.

"How can I help?" Jax asked as he crossed his arms across his muscular body.

"I need your car" the moment those words left my mouth, a frown spread across his face.

"Not a chance in hell, Kinnon will kill me"

"Well Jax, not to play this card but you kinda owe me" he raised his eyebrow at my response.

"Well where do I begin, first you crash into my life turning my world whole world upside down. You introduce werewolves into my life by biting me potentially turning me into one or maybe even killing me who knows. Then you..."

"Okay, Okay I get it. I know the story. I owe you. You can have the car on one condition" I nodded for him to continue "if Kinnon asks me i'm saying you stole it and when he catches you, you will tell him the same story. Deal?"

"When he catches me?"

"He will catch you" as soon as those words left Jax's lips my body quaked with excitement and my body ignited with sparks. He would catch me. No Ellie forget about him my conscience scolded again

"We have a deal" Jax started too grumble at my reply as he reached his hands into his pocket, he fumbled around for a few seconds before finding his keys throwing them towards me. I caught them and a smirk spread across my lips. I could taste the freedom as Jax turned his back to me walking away.

"Thank you" I called sprinting over to the car and throwing myself inside. I started the ignition slamming my foot down on the gas pedal as I shoot forward. A sigh of relief left my lips when I hit the main road. I was finally free, free from Kinnon and it was time...

Time to get ready for my date.

Hello All!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Im sorry if it was a little slow paced but I promise the next chapter will be worth it.

Who is ready for the big date? and how do you think Kinnon will react when he find out Ellie is gone?

Stay tuned to find out.