Surprise!!! A BABY!!!

Y/N: Your name
F/C:favorite color
F/F:favorite food
H/C:hair color
H/L:hair length (for older age)
S/C:skin color
E/C:eye color

So...ummmm hey??? This is my father mystreet scenarios I hope you enjoy and I'll take requests after I do the basic scenarios in this book that's all I have to say for now!!! And you guys are at least 2 months in this story and you'll be biological kids for at least three people and there will be either a good effort description or a short one
——————————————————————-
Vlyad:

                  VLYADS POV
I was walking around exploring Hollywood until....BOOM!! A bomb went off I tripped stunned then people started shooting,I ran until I bumped into someone "HERE" "What?!" "Take my baby she's not safe here!" I was stunned...ME?! RAISE A BABY?!?! "Her name is Y/N leave Hollywood and NEVER COME BACK" she put the baby in my arms and ran away . When I came back onto reality I ran to my hotel (with the baby of course)packed my stuff and left to mystreet

Zane:

               Zane's POV
I was at the park sitting down and relaxing watching a lady playing with her two children and leaving another witch seemed to be around two months unauthorized...hmmm What kind of mother does that. About 15 min later she left leaving the baby there!!! Who does that?! I ran to the little baby and pick her up. When I did she looked at me with her E/C eyes confused. "Hey there..." I said a Little nervous but, she laughed smiling at me. I smile through my mask and said "I'll call you Y/N" and took her home.

Garroth:
GARROTHS POV
I was walking down on mystreet then I went to
park...and sat down on a bench feeling guilty. Why? Because me and Aphmau were seeing each other even tho she was with Aaron {AHPMAU HOW COULD YOU DESTROY MY SHIP!!!} then she felt I never saw her again... "Ugh I'm such an awful person..." "Hey Garroth..." COULD IT BE "A-Aph!!!" "Hey gar I came to give you something...." which is...what? Coming back to me. No way.,. "What is it" "This..." then I felt a weight in my arms "huh?" I looked down and saw a baby...with tan skin like Aphs and blonde hair and blue eyes like me- oh....no... "Aph why didn't you tell me?!" "WELL NOW YOU KNOW!!" "WHY ME?!" "BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT AND AT LEAST IT HAS A BIOLOGICAL PARENT" then she left... what have I gotten myself into... "Umm....H-Hey T-There L-l-little one.... {THE STUTTER KING IS BACK!!!} I-I'll call you Y/N I guess" then I took her home.

Gene:
Gene...well his friends from high school really changed for the better and didn't think GENE himself could change. But he wanted to prove them wrong by adopting a child and giving her a better life...and that child happened to be you... and he named you Y/N

Laraunce:
Never thought you expect this but LARAUNCE would do this but one of his high school sweets that was with him even AFTER high and college left and came back after all this time with a baby.NOW LARAUNCE WAS SHOCKED! THIS COULDNT BE HIS CHILD but it was... it had his gf S/K skin,E/C eyes and his brown hair. She said "her name is Y/N" and left...

Travis:
                         TRAVIS'S POV

I was at the pool when nobody was around... how did I get in??? Hehe that's a secret... anyway I was walking around when I saw I women holding her child for dear life, I smile at the beautiful connection until...she dropped the baby in the pool... It was a horrific sight "HEY!!!"  I yelled getting her attention and when I did she ran, I ran as well not after her but for the baby... as I jump the pool I grab the out of the pool lay her down and did cpr with my two fingers, when I did she coughed crying... poor thing, I picked her up and decided to name her Y/N she was an angel...then I went back to mystreet to introduce her to the gang.

Dante:
Dante was just walking around minding his own business when a women went up to him and said "This mistake is yours now! She's worthless take her!!" Dante was in shock he looked down and saw a beautiful baby with strands of H/C hair,bright E/C eyes, and fair           S/C skin how could anyone call her worthless or a mistake so he decided to take him home and named her Y/N

Aaron: 
                           AARONS POV

helpless...that's what I was without Aph.. she left me for Garroth her words stuck in my mind...and I can't get them out....no matter how hard I try to get them out.... "This isn't YOUR baby it's Garroth's and I'm leaving you to be with him and the baby!!!" Why did she cheat on me...did I do ANYTHING wrong?! *knock knock knock* I sigh I went to go get the door and when i opened it Aphmau was right there... "A-APH?!" "Aaron there's been a mistake..." is she coming back? "You coming back?!" "No!! This baby!!! It's not Garroth's it's yours and I don't want it!!!" She said giving me a sleeping baby and left. How could she do such a thing!!! I looked at the baby and she had my black hair,Aphs tan skin, and my Black eyes  I smiled at the baby and named her Y/N....

PHEW THAT TOOK UP SOME TIME!!! But it's worth it lol and just fiy aphmau would NEVER do that she a much to kind to cheat or abandon a baby she's an angel!! Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this book bc I'm proud of it that's all for now byeeee