YOU CAN TALK?!

Vlyad:
Vlyads POV
It was a fantastic summer day in mystreet and I was hanging out with Zane and Garroth at the park walking with Y/N. "So...." Garroth asks, "so?" "Have you got Y/N to say anything??" I sigh shaking my head no... "I've been trying get her to say dad but...I got nothing..." Zane looks at us and says "Babies can't talk-" "MEAN!!"{Go with it guys ;-;}. Wait....DID SHE SAY- "MEAN MEAN MEAN!" Garroth looked at her very proud and Zane was in shock.. "IT CAN TALK?!?!" Oh boy... "yes you dummy SHES supposed to!!!"

Zane:
ZANES POV

I was at my house alone with Y/N, it was pretty boring so I decided to teach her a new and first word.... I ran to my room grabbed pinkie cake and tried to hand it to her she threw it on the ground. HOW DARE SHEE?!?!?!? "Sweetie be nice!!" I said trying to hand her the plushies again "say pinkie..." she looked at me mad and confused so I tried again "pinkie.." "G-G....G-Gr...." huh? I never said anything that started with an G.... Oh!!! Plz don't say Garroth!!!! "Pinkie...." I handed her the plushie she took it, smiled, and said "GROSSIE!!!" NOOOOOO!!!!! "GROSSIE GROSSIE GROSSIE!!!!" I layed on the ground crying my eyes out.... why?!?!?

Garroth:
                       GARROTHS POV

It's been a looongggg day!! I finally had a job and it pays good!! I had came home from yet another hard day from work so I went to check on Y/N but laraunce had her and her Light blue eyes were shut closed so I decided to rest for a lil while until Y/N woke up at least.
——————30 MINUTES LATER—————
I felt a tiny hand slapping me and a voice saying "Wake up your dad Y/N..." I knew it was laraunce...so i decided to ignore them until I heard a sweet lil voice "WAKEY!!" I shot my eyes wide and looked at her "did she just.." "WAKEY!!!" I looked at Y/N and she was smiling right at me... I took her out of laraunces arms and hugged her. This was the best day I ever had!!!

Gene:
                          GENES POV
I was at my house playing fort nite with Zenix of course keeping Y/N with me... we've been playing for hours against other people. Until FREAKIN ZENIX KILLED ME!!!{idk how fort nite works guys plz tell me how it works}"WTH ZENIX I THOUGHT WE WERE PARTNERS!!" He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed it off. I rolled my eyes and heard Y/N say "Bad!!"  "Yea tell him Y/N" wait SHE JUST!! "Say that again???" "BAD" Y/N SAID HER FIRST WOORD!!!! I ran outside of my street and started cheering {I feel so proud of that 😂😂😂}

Laraunce:
                    LARAUNCES POV
I was still looking for a full time job, while Dante was watching Y/N. I mean....I really appreciate the boys taking care of her and doing extra shifts but, I need to do these things for myself... I need to give her the life she needs... "Dada??" "Yes princess?" The I heard Dante laugh. "What do you want Dante??" "I can't believe you haven't noticed!!" What? "DADA!!" "O-O" Y/N JUST CALLED ME- I snatched Y/N out of Dante's hand and spun her around. "That's right! I'm your dada Lil Y/N!!" This is my biggest motivation right now..

Travis:
TRAVIS POV
I was at aphmaus because I needed help with Y/N but....aphmau Decided to kidnap her... "APHMAU GIVER HER BACK!!" "NEVER!!!SHES MINNEEEE" aphmau said as she ran out the door "ARRGGGHH" I ran out the front door and decided to check Kcs and Katelyns house cause I knew she would be there. So when I got there Katelyn asked why I was here, "Aphmau took my child!!!"  She sighed and told her to check Kawaii~Chan's room. So I ran up stairs and when I went to her room I heard a voice say "Mew" it was Y/N!! Her first word!!! "H-H-hey Travis~Kun!!" "h-hi Travis!!"  "Mew mew!!!" I snatched Y/N out of a pouty Aphmaus arms and took her home... AHHH YES!!!  Y/NS FIRST WORDD!!!!

Dante:
                        DANTES POV
Would you believe that I would be jealous??? If not...then yes. I am VERY jealous, why is that you may ask??? BECAUSE Y/N LIKES HANGING OUT WITH TRAVIS MORE THAN ME!!!! And I'm her dad!!! Why does she like hanging out with Travis more than me?!?! "Hey munchkin time to take a nap..." but of course she was in Travis' arms trying to sleep. "ughhhh" Travis just laughs while hugging MY Y/N!! So I tried to pry Y/N out of his arms but she only cried and said "Twavis!!" Wait....WHAT?!?! "TWAVIS!!!!" Her first word is my best friends name?!?! "hahaha!!! I think I should be the father!!" "grrrr whatever man!!"

Sorry but this one may be sad.....

You have been warned

Aaron:
                          AARONS POV
I'm still not over her.... aphmau was all I had and now she left somewhere far away with Garroth not even wanting to do anything to do with me!!! That's why she left OUR child, because Y/N looked more-no EXACTLY like me... "WHY ME?!?!" I yelled punching the wall, then I heard crying... shoot I forgot Y/N was sleeping. I ran to her room and saw her laying down whining. "Hey....hey...come on... smile..." then she looked at me with a frown. Then, she opened her mouth and said "Mmm...Mama???" Tears escaped my eyes hearing her first word...it was mama... I smiled crying saying "mamas not here little one...I don't think she's coming back." Then I tried to get her to sleep....

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy that was sad but I liked the gene and Zane first words XD poor little Zane...