My words meant nothing...

Vlyad:
If didn't know what to say when he heard you crying, it's like he stabbed his whole life in the back!! He went up to say sorry for the first time knowing what he did was wrong! So....let's see how that goes...

Zane:
Zanes POV
I never meant any of it.... I guess I'm still getting use to feelings... I was just so angry, but she's right she should stand up for her self... no matter what! I should go apologize hearing her cry just breaks my heart...

Laraunce:
Ava just well she was angered by his actions! "I CANT BELIEVE YOU WHAT TYPE OF DAD WOULD SAY THAT!!" He never heard the end of it... and he regrets it himself! He should never treat his princess like that at all! He just..needs to apologize...

Travis:
                           TRAVIS' POV
I wake up to my demon telling me all happiness is gone... being clueless I asked the guys what happened at dinner... "Dude you basically wished Y/N dead!" Dante spat with anger, with me shocked. That's what he meant... oh poor Y/N I have to explain what happened now!!!

Dante:
He never meant it he was just stressed and well he just didn't mean it his words meant nothing but right now saying sorry to you is everything...

Aaron:
It's like he told everything to leave, but he's stubborn!! How can he say sorry!! He doesn't think he's wrong... until he heard you talking to KC... "I'm sorry but at least my mom won't insult me like dad" he didn't know... you were hurt, so he was gonna apologize for what he said...

THE FEELS GUYS 😭😭🤧 that was sad but little do they know... THE DOOR IS LOCKED HAHA this should bring more feels 🤧🤧🤧 now on to your POV!!!