Standing up for yourself gets you hurt

This will be a 3rd POV thing so..BRACE YOURSELF for some feels my children!!! Cause your in the 2 semester!! The other half might be separated but first press the picture for a special surprise!!

Vlyad:
"Y/N M/N RO'MEAVE GET DOWN HERE AT ONCE!!" Your father yells as you slowly walk down from your room to him... "What were you thinking insulting a girl like that?!" you remember uncle Zane telling to not let any bully get you so you showed that bully you won't be pushed over!!! So you beat her at her own game and told her to never insult again!you ended up in the office with the principal calling your dad and here you are now.
~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~
"HEY YOU!!" Your bully called out, She knew you were adopted you didn't really mind you,knew why,But she tried to bring you down with it.. "how does a guy like your dad adopt a girl so ew!" You continued to your way to class ignoring most of them until... "I'm not surprised you mom left you!" You had enough so you told her "AT LEAST MY DAD DOESNT LOOK AT ME AND THINKS "Damn I should've used a condom!" She was shocked at what you said "Never insult me again!" You said pushing her to the ground as people watch you do so..she had tears but that's her fault..
~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~
"I'm not letting insult me!!!! She's been bullying me since yesterday! And I'm not putting up with it!" You yelled as your father grew angry, "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" "Some dad you are.." but that wasn't the end.. "some kid you are!" It hurt..but you weren't gonna let him know so you went to your room locked the door and cried yourself to sleep...

Zane:
"Y/N!!!" Uh-oh your in trouble... and you knew why too... so you thought back to when you stood up to your bully... and you get in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~
You stood up against the locker as your bully punched you... he was weak but he had some tougher kids with him so you stayed quite but you weren't putting up with it so you kicked him were no man should EVER BE KICKED and asked the other boys him they were next so they ran but.... teacher caught you...
~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~
"What were you thinking!!" Zane said to you more calm. Then you had some courage "Well sorry but I'm not some weakling so I stood up for myself!" Your dad had enough! So he screamed something unforgivable.. "I SHOULD'VE LEFT IN THE PARK TO DIE!" You were hurt so you ran into your room and locked yourself in...

Garroth:
You?! Bullied?! HAHAHAH!! That's like seeing a chicken fly! Your popular!! You don't get bullied!!! Man that's a good joke guys... but seriously there's no way you get bullied!! I mean WHEN PIGS FLY!!

Gene:
You were bullied but you scared the crap out of them so gene didn't mind that you stood up to yourself and that's all he wanted from his demanding one (♥ω♥*)

Laraunce:
"Y/N princess we need to talk!" Laraunce has sad with anger in his voice, you knew you were in trouble by just the sound of it!! And here's why you were in trouble...it starts at school...
~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~
"Ew... what does your dad even get you!!" Your bully for now a whole week said as she tried to anger you, but your not gonna let that happen "You say ew to me but when I look at you I think EW!! What did your dad make!" She was hurt and told.... but you made her stop at least
~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~
"You can't just say that to people!" Now this angered you...why not stand up for yourself! "Sorry for telling her I'm not being a pushover dad" you spat as your dad just left you very heartbroken with these words "now I'm wondering what I MADE!" So you stayed locked in your room for the whole day...

Travis:
During dinner at your house with Dante, laraunce, and Garroth now you love your dad cause he went through lots of jobs to get his own house for you!! But he's been giving you that cold glare that means your in trouble so you wanted to know what happened, "so dad why am I in trouble?" You dad just stares at you then finally says "Oh I don't know how about punching a girl in the stomach!" You weren't surprised but still you did what you had to do... "sorry but she said things that made me do it!" Your dad scoffed "Like What?" You yelled "LIKE IM PROBABLY THE MANY CHILDERN YOU MADE!" By this time everyone was shocked but your dad was angered "No...I found you at a pool...I should've let you drown you annoying child..." you had enough so you ran to your room and stayed their...

Dante:
You were already a lil troublemaker like your dad but when you got suspended for beating a bully up he screamed "Your parents were right YOU ARE A MISTAKE!!" Your cried to your room and stayed locked in...

Aaron:
Four words... Big. Bad. Wolf's!!!! Child. He tried to bully you but you beat him up before he said anything!!! While you guys we're arguing he yelled "YOUR THE WORST CHILD EVER I SHOULD'VE LEFT YOU OUTSIDE" that's when you stomped to your room and packed your things...

Y/N: *hold pic of aphamu*

Y/N: I'm coming for you mom

A/N:BOOM that's has feels tho 🤧 I'll have another chapter ready with what they think after you ran up your room ;) except Garroth... nothing happened 🤗 other than that goodbye my children!!!