Aphmau and Aaron x Daughter!reader

Guyzzz Ik I had made you wait for too long!!! So...here's a one shot based off of aphamaus new ep. on season six....But tbh....I cried...
AHHHHHH!!!!APHMAU NUUUU WHYYY!!

Here you were...your mom ran as soon as you took the potion for her...don't know where she went but...that wasn't important, the potion didn't affect you in anyway. Ein was holding a knife to your neck as you wanted for your dad Aaron Lycan to arrive. "Enjoyed life little one?" Ein taunted you as he held the knife closer "Yuck your hot breathe makes this death wanted you gay a**" You responded as Ein growls "Careful....or you might end up dead before dad gets here.." You rolled your eyes then smartly said "Then there is NO point for your ears and tail to be back!" Ein chuckled "Maybe...I could just have you do it...but you also have powers of Irene who knows what will happen to me..." This was true, not only were you an Ultima but...like your mom... (How it should be :P) you had a power like no one else... "Well-" You didn't finish your sentence when you saw Aaron there staring with pure anger...Ein laughs with poison in his voice, as you fearfully call out to Aaron... "D-DAD!" Tears threaten to spill from your eyes but you keep them in. "Shh...Shh shhh shh.... let the man talk little babe..." You watch as blaze talks about how your dad screwed up...With such a venom that it...in a way hurt you too...  "Aaron... just the man I was looking for.." Ein chuckles as he continues " You know...none of this would've happened if you had just killed me in those woods like a real Alpha..." But Aaron could only watch...With fear and anger.. "But here we are again...Because of your failure.." Aaron wished he could just...Stop this all...but he couldn't... "You have something I want...something you'er going to give back!" Now you were crying..you had so much fear...yet more courage...Ein went on "you wouldn't upset me...would you??" Aaron couldn't... he didn't want to...because it could cost YOUR life. Not his, YOURS. "YOUR GOING TO GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!!" You can't let him.. "Dad...Don't..." "Quiet you!!" Ein spat as he moved the knife closer... "If you want her alive...you'll give them back... it's THAT simple! Just give them back!" Ein growls as he almost stabs the knife in your neck. Aaron couldn't take it no more... so...he gave in, he gave Ein what he wanted... his ears and tails... Ein smiles evilly as he gets his way... Aaron just watched with fear not knowing what would happen yet. Screw fear... you thought as you pushed Eins hand away running to your dad, "DAD IM SORRY I HAD TO I COULDN'T- *GASP*" A very sharp pain came at your heart as Ein smiles with such evil he could be the devil himself. "Y/NN!!!" Aaron yells as you drop to the floor...Without second thought he ran to your side...Blood pools out as he runs to your side, He picks you up and runs as fast as he cans to help you stay alive...tears escapes his very eyes as he tries to go faster...He was scared...In a way that motivated him to go...
~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO HOUSE~~~~~~~~
Not only were you stabbed but...So was Kawaii~Chan... you were scared to die just like she was...but she could live...You didn't know do you would live...so it scared you... "M-Mom!" You cries as she and Aaron try to wrap and stop the bleeding wound..."I-It'll be ok!! We'll get you help!" Your dad says at the verge of tears "D-Dad I..it hurts.." "Just stay with us Y/N!" Aphmau cries as you suddenly feel...sleepy... "I-I..." you cry knowing you wouldn't live... "Plz don't leave us!" You dad says now crying... "I'm....Sorry... I didn't mean to- I don't want to die dad..." you sob because your connection with your dad was closer than anyone else... "Plz don't leave..." you Dad says as Aphmau cries. You close your eyes and you say "I love you mom and dad.." then you left...You had died bleeding out from the wound. You mom and Zane Sob as KC wanted to know what happened. And your dad? He broke the case that had a very powerful sword to take care of some unfinished business....

It's now or never....

WOW IM CRYING AGAIN!!! WHY ME!!! But anyways

WOW IM CRYING AGAIN!!! WHY ME!!! But anyways...hope you guys liked it bc I feel proud of it!!! Gtg bye 👋