Father!Zane x Child!reader

{hey hey hey! Thought I'd do another one shot for everyone being so patient! Umm if I have any fans who've wanted me to continue lol but anyways this is a lyric fanfic sooo enjoy!! Btw this is 3rd POV}

Four years old~
With my back to the door~

You sat down quietly crying putting your small chubby hands over your ears. You were scared if only you were smarter and knew what your dad's scarf looked like it wouldn't be destroyed with your scissors,all this yelling would just stop....and you guys could be happy...Like the other times! Just a big happy odd family!! Nothing could stop it!!....Could it....?

All I could hear~
Was the family war~

"KAWAII~CHAN THINKS ZANE~KUN SHOULD STOP BEING SO HARD ON Y/N~SAMA!!" Your mother yelled as your father Zane growled a response "IM SORRY SHES BEING STUIPD" Which only made the argument worse. It'll only get worse, which scares you very much. This happens very time, you couldn't do anything about it! You could only cry as the arguments got worse.

~~~Time skip! (You are now 10 years old)~~~
Your selfish hands~
Always expecting more~

"HOW COULD YOU GET A 77?!" "I-I can't be smart at e-everything!" You stuttered only angering your dad more Angrier *SLAP*. You held you cheek in pain as u put a shock looked on ur face....your father. Had just....slapped you. "YOU BETTER GET AN A NEXT TIME OR ELSE!!" He screamed as he walked out of the room...leaving u there silently crying...

Am I your child..?~
Or just a charity award..?~

"Yes my daughter is the smartest out there" Zane said proudly as his daughter held a scholarship award to the Harvard college...she should be happy but...she wasn't,Bc she knew this was the only reason her dad truly loved her for... "I've never been more proud of my angel" he said as u smiled politely...

You have a hallowed our heart but it's heavy in your chest...~
I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless..~
Hopeless..~ you're hopeless!!~

After that was done you ran into you room crying, locking the door... "K-Kid?" Zane called worried for his kid. Inside he was a good parent, but...he let all that evil strictness he had get to him.... you sobbed knowing that he loved you....right?? He just wanted the best for you....but it's hopeless...

Oh father...,please father~
I'd love to leave u alone but I can't let you go~
Oh father,please father!~
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter...~

The next day you woke up to red puffy eyes and messy hair....you grunted as u unlocked you door went to the living room to find ur dad passed out with a whiskey bottle in his hand.. "F-Father..." "Leave me alone kid.." right...he never called u by ur name...mom picked it for u and...left... "Y-You should s-stop you h-habits..." he only grunted as he fell back asleep... "p-please!!" You almost shout before heading back to your room.

~~~~FIVE YEARS LATER (You are 15)~~~~

It's been have five years...~
Since we spoken last~

It's been five years by the road and You already dressed like ur father...but u were sweet,sensitive, and smart as hell... you never spoke to you father during those five years bc u think it's for the best... "Hey kid..." Zane says softly stopping your tracks. You were hesitant but said "y-yes sir..?" This was all so awkward...you haven't spoken to him at all... "Our relationship is based on love ok? Just show me it" he said bluntly. That's blew you off