Campfire cuddles

"Oh look a tree! Oh and another tree! woooow this couldn't be anymore exciting!" Kai shouted sarcastically, Adam, Mira and Kai were... I wouldn't say lost, but they were lost in the forest trying to find there way out without bumping into the other group, "and who's fault is that?" Mira retaliated, Kai pulled a shocked face putting a hand on his chest attempting to look offended "you know I didn't mean to start that fire and get us kicked out!" He said as They walked a little further through the forest, there was a comfortable silence between the group before Kai mumbled "anyways i blame Adam" it was faint but didn't go unnoticed by the other two "how! What did I do!" "You triggered me" the two boys relationship had gotten closer throughout the past few days so this argument was a shock to Mira as she's not seen them argue in a while "how? All he did was stand next to you" she joined in "yeah well he nudged me" "so?" Adam said confused with what they were even arguing about "well i don't know it distracted me or something cause my temperature raised up meaning, I couldn't help it, he made me angry!" Kai started getting frustrated but his powers weren't acting up at that moment, "okay let's just put this aside and take a rest for the night okay guys" Adam stated getting a nod from the other two.

They all found a small opening between the oak trees it was small but still allowed fragments of light to weave through, there was a large rock towards the back of the opening causing the illusion of it being bigger and lighter as the fragments of light bounced off of the rock, everyone gathered twigs and branches as Kai made a small stone circle to put the wood in (cause that seemed easier than walking and picking up twigs), the twigs were placed in a upright triangle sort of fashion "I'm sure it has to look like a triangle, it's what they do in the movies" Kai stated whilst arranging them "okay Kai, do your thing!" Adam portrayed a proud smile to which Kai returned, Kai's hands heated up throwing and spitting with flames, he placed his hand gently on the wood creating a steady camp fire flame, they all smiled before sitting cross legged in front of it, Mira at the left Adam in the middle and Kai at the end.

It started getting late and Mira had already drifted to sleep, "I think that it'll be safer if someone keeps watch so I'll take first watch and you can sleep" Adam stated as he noticed Kai was struggling to keep his eyes open, "no it's fine I'm fine I can... *yawn* I can watch" "honestly Kai I'm not tired" "are you sure" "yes" "are you sure your sur-" "yes Kai I'm sure I'm sure" Adam chuckled looking at the red haired boy who swayed gently trying to stay awake "before I go to sleep I just wanted to say sorry Adam" "what for?" "Well I blamed you for the fire even though you did nothing... it's my fault I....I can't control my emotions" Kai sighed turning to Adam for any expression "I'm sorry too Kai, I didn't mean to make you angry" "I wasn't angr-" Kai coughed awkwardly before continuing "I...it's okay you did nothing" both boys smiled at each other as Kai lay his head gently on the ground "night Adam" Adam chuckled at the croak in his sleepy voice "night Kai" he smiled softly before laying down arms behind his head watching the sky thinking and trying to stay awake and keep first watch.

It wasn't hard for Adam to stay awake he just wasn't tired, maybe he could do this all night, his mind was racing thinking about how Kai started that fire, it could've just been a simple mistake haha like the time when he- WAIT no ugh, he was thinking of Kai again, he had a crush, as much as he hated to admit Adam actually found Kai really genuine and adorable 'okay no I need to think of something else' he thought to himself still staring at the stars, he felt a hand touch his stomach causing him to jump and quickly turn looking to the right, 'fuck fuck fuck fuck' Adams mind was racing as his face was a bright crimson colour; it was Kai he lay there still asleep resting his left hand on Adams stomach, Adam scanned over his features and couldn't help but smile a little at the cute dumbfounded expression of Kai's resting face causing Adams ears to tint a ruby colour, Kai shuffled again getting closer and then again getting even more closer as if he was just radiating towards Adams body heat, but Kai has enough of his own, Kai subconsciously wrapped his left hand over Adams waist and slid his right under his back pulling Adam into a tight hug and burying his face into the crook of Adams neck; Adams face got redder (if that's possible) and he froze in fear of moving and waking up the other, he lowered his left hand that was underneath his head and wrapped it over kai's shoulders, if he was gonna stay like this he might as well get comfy, not only did Kai's presence make Adam tired but Adam drifted to sleep like this.

Throughout the night there were no dangers or attacks to where they were sleeping, fragments of morning light and morning dew sat amongst the trees as Mira awakened and put out the fire unaware of the two boys still cuddling next to her; she tried to keep herself occupied whilst dismantling the wood from the fire by humming a song she couldn't remember the name of it though.... but she knew it had some importance in her life. She finished sorting out the fire and turned to the two boys "OH MY GOD!" She swatted her hand over her mouth and started to silently laugh at the two, faces so close together they could kiss heck if one of them moved just a little bit I'm sure they would have but unfortunately mira's laugh caused Kai to stir a little hugging Adam tighter before opening his eyes slowly, Mira watched as Kai's eyes opened and he just laid there hugging Adam processing what was happening, he scanned Adams features and gave a small smile before turning to see Mira staring at them "Shit" Kai ripped himself from Adams grip, face bright red and two fire balls in each hand "OW!" Adam yelled also pulling back, both boys looked at each other then back to Mira "urm... It...it's not what it looks like!" Kai yelled flustered by being that close to Adam, Mira started to laugh at the two flustered boys "suuurrreee, anyway come on guys we better get going, don't want to run into any trouble" she stated before turning away from the boys Kai followed behind before turning back to face Adam looking him up and down giving him a small smile causing Adam to get even more flustered as he watched the corners of Kai's mouth turn upwards.

SO THIS IS THE FIRST ONE, BAD I KNOW BUT I TRIED AND AGAIN IM WRITING REALLY LATE 😂 I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND IF YOU WANT A SECOND PART TO THIS I DOMT MIND CAUSE THAT WASN'T MUCH REALLY ❤️