Project (part 2)

"No! He told me to meet him behind the library after school, it's been an hour and he's still not here!!" Kai yelled to Mira through the phone "he might of forgotten, you okay?" "Mira are you joking... I'm fucking livid" Kai stated nonchalantly "sorry sorry I just have a feeling he's having a great laugh right now" "no Adam isn't like that I promise" mira reassured Kia confidently "how do you know him so well anyways??" "Oh he's in quite a few of my classes, we get on pretty well actually, it's kind of funny to be honest, cause lots of people flirt with him and he doesn't really seem to notice" "oh great all the lady's love him too" Kai rolled his eyes, kicking the dry dirt he was stood on with his foot "ooo someone sounds jealous" Mira teased "ha! Like I'd be jealous of him" "mmmhhhmmm yeah that's not what I meant" "what??" "Doesn't matter Kia...I gotta go tea's ready, C ya" "bye"

Kai was stood kicking the dirt, his back pressed against the rough stone wall, resting his head back as he watched the clouds form and slowly warp into fascinating shapes, he started laughing softly to himself, as one of the clouds reminded him of an instagram post "okay I'm starting to think that you've gone crazy" Adam said as he approached the giggling Kai, Kai jumped eyes flickering around then focusing on Adam "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEE- a...are... why are you shirtless??" A light crimson colour spread across Kai's face "I had gym" Adam stated putting the shirt he was holding back on "a..and you couldn't of gotten fully changed before you met me" "I was in a rush, gym went over time, I don't understand the problem" "never mind, there is no problem, except that you are Bloody late!! Just to let you know, library's closed" Kai huffed leaning back against the wall "fine we can work at my place, c'mon" Adam interrupted gently pulling at Kai's arm as he walked past.

THIS CHAPTER IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST AND ALSO REALLY SHORT SORRY GUYS, MY INTERNET IS REALLY BAD AT THE MOMENT 😰 😂❤️