Injury

"Guys over here" Kai yelled as he ran across a small path on the top of a forest hill, trees giving them enough cover from any enemy's within the area and strange rocks scattered in the most random places, they were tracking down the other team as they got away with the ishibo, they were all running until Kai caught his foot on a tree root sending him tumbling to the ground "shit" he yelled as his other leg dragged him down the hill Adam ran and grabbed his wrist pulling Kai back up the small amount he fell, "oh my god are you guys okay" Mira called as she caught up, Kai's face was bright red but he was sure he could just pass that off as the fright from the fall, it was DEFINITELY not Adam he didn't think Adam was like attractive or anything, a sudden throb of pain brought Kai out of his thoughts Adam was speaking, "yeah we're fi-" "OWWWW" Kai gripped at a large gash caught on his left leg it went from the knee straight to his ankle, Adams eyes widened as he saw blood stream through Kai's fingers "what the fuck this hasn't happed before! MIRA DO WE HAVE FIRST AID!!" Adam said panic laced in his voice "what?! No, I.. I don't think so" dropping her backpack she quickly scavenged through looking for any first aid equipment, "okay.. urm.. okay Kai breathe you will be fine" Adam frantically searched the floor for anything, anything at all but there was nothing, he quickly removed his shirt pulling up Kai's hands so he could wrap it around his leg, "I'm going to add pressure okay" he said slowly tightening his grip on Kai's leg "sh- Shit" Kai swore again clenching his eyes shut as a tear slipped out, Adam slowly wiped the tear "it's going to be okay" "I.. I'm really tired" "no Kai stay awake we just need to find some supplies, MIRA YOU FOUND ANYTHING!?" "All I can find is tape" she said passing him the roll "okay that'll be good for now" Adam said grabbing it and quickly wrapping the tape around the shirt on Kai's leg making sure there is enough pressure to slow the bleeding, Kai placed his hands in the dirt attempting to push himself up before Adam stopped him "don't be stupid" he said as he picked Kai up bridal style, Kai's face turned a darker crimson if that's even possible, he rested his head on Adams shoulder, Adams. Bare. Shoulder. WAIT he's shirtless, Kai only just noticed his heart rate increased, omg Adams going to think he's dying by the speed his heart is going he needs to calm down.

They set off walking at a faster pace as they search for something to help Kai's state, the other team didn't matter at this moment, they were probably long gone by now but they didn't need to worry about that yet, "Mira is that a shack" Adam asked as he saw an abandoned looking structure, "yes omg" she stated beginning to run towards it, the shack was practically empty absolutely nothing as if it had already been raided, they scouted the draws looking for anything missed or left behind "damn it! the other team have been here" Mira yelled throwing her hands in the air, they kept searching the shack as Adam placed Kai upright against the bed frame to keep him steady, they carried on looking for supplies as Adam found an oversized shirt throwing it over himself as he searched, all draws, cupboards and shelves empty, Adam entered the bathroom searching through the empty draws in there, "still nothing" he said to himself placing his forehead on the over sink mirror "wait" he whispered to himself wiping his hands underneath the mirror to discover that it actually opens, he doesn't know how he knew but something about it just felt familiar, he opened it finding floss, a toothbrush, and a bandage roll, he grabbed the bandage roll running into the main room where Mira sat next to Kai "I found some disinfectant" Mira stated handing the bottle to Adam, Adam took it from her grip, he kneeled in front of kai removing his homemade bandage "I will wash this later" he said throwing the top to the side he then ripped a little bit of the shirt he was wearing coating it in disinfectant before placing it on Kai's leg, cleaning it up and wiping away the blood, he then proceeded to place some on the bandage and wrap it around Kai's leg keeping an even pressure, causing Kai to wince, "shit I don't have anything to seal it" Adam said as Mira passed him the tape again, he wrapped the tape around creating a pretty good looking bandaid, Kai's face was pale and his eyes glassed over as he let out a small yawn "okay I think we all should get some rest" Mira stated clearly tired, thinking it wasn't the best to keep travelling considering Kai's state, Adam picked Kai up placing him on the worn out mattress of the bed, "wait" Kai practically whispered but Adam heard, he grabbed his wrist and finished speaking "don't leave me, i .... I don't want to be by myself" he blushed looking down ready to be laughed at or just told to go to sleep but out of no where he felt the bed dip beside him, it was Adam he laid down facing kai "you should get some sleep" he said softly pulling Kai into a hug, Kai obviously hugged back and when Adam released from the hug Kai pulled him closer causing Adam to blush and wrap his arms back around Kai's waist, "thank you" Kai breathed before closing his eyes and falling into a calm sleep, Mira just smiled as she went to lie down on the tattered sofa to which she knew was a lot more comfortable than that old small mattress but she wasn't going to give that away.

ONLY A SHORT ONE TODAY 😂I WAS GOING TO POST THIS YESTERDAY, BUT BEFORE WRITING IT I WAS LIKE "imma have a quick nap" AND SET MY ALARM FOR 9 BUT I ENDED UP SLEEPING THROUGH IT AND WAKING UP AT 11 INSTEAD, SO I CASUALLY JUST HAD A 4 HOUR NAP 😂😂BUT IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK ❤️