Hiding (2/2)

I MADE A NEW INSTAGRAM @musicisinsane IM GOING TO START POSTING MAYBE FANART AND DIFFERENT DRAWINGS AND MAYBE A FEW SONGS

"Kai just come on!" Adam rolled his eyes at the smaller boy trying to drag him along, "nope, nope not doing it nope, no thank you" he slipped from Adams grip, sticking his tongue out at Adam,Mira put her face in her hands as she waked up to the two boys "Kai it's not even that bad" She added also trying to drag Kai through the giant clown mouth that leads into the main part of the fun house, "it looks worse inside!!" Kai squealed pointing at the various pictures of clowns on the wall, "don't forget the music and wax figures that are further down" Adam whispered to himself, he knew this as he had to go down to check that the coast was clear of the other team "w...what??" "Urm nothing" "you said something" "nope, no I didn't, you must be hearing things" "but I heard yo-" "GUYS just come on!" Mira shouted walking further in "Adam just drag him" Adam grabbed Kai's waist and flung him over his shoulder (into a fireman lift) both boys blushed brightly, they were trying to hide it but were luckily not facing each other, "do you hear that??" Mira froze listening closely to the old creaking wood that held the building together, "....yeah" Adam added gently placing Kai back down intrigued by the noise, "sounds like the wood is ........breaking??" He placed his hand on the rough surface of the wood feeling splinters of it break apart "it...it is" Adam just stood there unaware of what to do.

"Hurry up Reeve" Venessa rolled her eyes watching the fun house sway to the side "this is the first time I've done something of this size! And it seems to be like bolted in the floor?" Reeve snapped back as he focused on his powers, he was trying to pull the house out of the ground to break it, "I'd like to see you try anyway since you lost the ishibo" he snapped again, only infuriating Vanessa more.

Adam Mira and Kai walked further down the fun house to where the wax clown figures stood "what the f*ck is that!!" Kai stumbled back into Adam, his back pressed against Adams chest and a warm feeling crept up his chest and to his face tinting it a light red "chill Kai it's just a decoration" Adam stated gently nudging Kai off, a hidden blush of his own forming "some strange ass decoration" Kai added gluing himself right next to Adams shoulder making them both again blush from the closeness, "oh my god guys get a roo-" Mira was cut off as the room violently jolted, Kai and Adam broke apart as they searched for the exit "come on the exits gotta be around here" Mira stated feeling her hands along the wall "we gotta get out before something happens" the room jolted again causing one of the wax clowns to fall on Kai, he screeched struggling under the figure before Adam placed a hand over his mouth and lifted the figure off of him "Kai shhhh they might hear us" Adam said trying to look serious but couldn't help the laugh that escaped his mouth, "w...wh... this is not funny, I almost died" "Kai it's a wax figure" Adam was now laughing giving up on trying to be quiet, this caused both Kai and Mira to join in.

"Did u hear that scream!" Venessa stated clearly proud that they've found where the ishibo is "yeah they must be terrifi-.... wait... are they laughing??" Reeve added clearly confused "they won't be for long!" Vanessa yelled flying up above the building waiting for Reeve to break it, Reeve lifted the building off of the ground hands shaking as he pulled it higher.

"Shit were in the air!!" Mira stated breaking the laughter, Adam ran over to were she was standing "did u find a weak spot in the wall??" "Yeah here" she pointed, as Adam kicked at the wall several times before splints of wood broke apart and the small portion of the wall collapsed "okay we're going to have to jump" Mira stated "what We won't live that" Kai yelled back "were going to have to find a way" Adam stated, Mira called over a few birds which surprisingly got her in the air "Adam throw me the ishibo" Adam complied throwing the ishibo to Mira "okay well what about us??" Kai asked fear hidden in his features "well Kai use ur powers" "but I'm not that good and what if-" "trust me kai you can do it" Mira yelled from her position in the air 'okay I can do it' Kai thought to himself "Adam get on" kai offered, giving Adam a piggy back, both boys faces was a bright red and Kai could feel his heart beat in his throat, he took a step forward hands blazing ready to fly, he jumped and flames emitted viciously from his hands as he tried to keep a steady balance,Adams hands connected around his neck as he slowly steadied them to the ground "I...I did it!!" A smile erupted across Kai's face, Adam was also wearing a smile of his own "you did!!" He answered with just as much excitement as he lifted Kai up by the waist and span him around, that moment felt as if it was in slow motion as Adams ears tinted a crimson colour, he placed Kai back down and just stared at him, Kai returned the gesture as they locked eyes unable to move out of each others grip before Kai closed the gap, warm soft lips pressed back against his firmly as he wrapped his arms around Adams neck, his hands made their way up to Adams hair as he deepened the kiss, Adam pulled Kai closer, "guys you DO realise we are trying to get out of here??!" They broke apart quickly both flustered and flushed a bright colour, "y...yeah we know".

"Do you see them Vanessa!!" "No not yet" Reeve dropped the building as it cast up a large quantity of smoke, skeet ran to quickly search the broken rubble and dust unable to find the ishibo "there's nothing here" "what do you mean there's nothing there" Vanessa stated " oh I'm sorry did I say it in a different language, there's nothing here as in no one and no ishibo!"

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT POSTING THIS ONE SOONER BUT MY WIFI BROKE AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET FIXED BUT ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOY AND OFCORSE THIS IS NOT VERY GOOD CAUSE I WROTE IT 😂😂 BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS ONE ❤️