Project (part 1)

I JUST WANT TO TRY THIS OUT BUT THIS IS AN AU SO LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK AND IF I SHOULD DO MORE LIKE THIS

Kai was sat at his desk reading through the 'notes' he quickly scribbled down from the lesson he was in, "ugh not again" he mumbled to himself hiding his face between his hands, the teacher, mr Parker, had a tendency to talk a little too fast for Kai, and it was hard for him to keep up, this lead to not doing homework and falling behind, "dude stop groaning, I'm trying to work" Adams voice pulled Kai out of his panic, a smug smile pulling at his lips as he leaned over, scanning over Adams work, "hey! Do your own work" he pulled his paper out of Kai's view, "c'mon man!! We've got to do a project and I've got nothing" "well maybe you should listen" "well maybe you should shut up" Kai pulled Adams papers out of his hands for a split second before they were snatched back "KAI!!" "Ugh god Adam no need to be such a little bitch-" "BOYS!" Mr Parker yelled from the front of the room, staring directly at the two, "since you two seem to know so much then you can be a pair for this project, I expect high quality work" "nope nope nopety nope, I am NOT working with him" Kai looked exasperated as he pointed at Adam " you weren't my first choice either" Adam scowled "It has already been decided, now I don't want to hear any more bickering between you two" mr Parker stated before reading onward, "great, looks like I'm doing all the work" Adam stated rather loudly, which caused Kai to slightly sink his shoulders before peeking back up "no! I can help.... I'm not...that..stupid" his voice became quieter towards the end, he coughed "cause I'm obviously a genius" Kai said confidently, causing Adam to roll his eyes.

The bell rang, a flurry of students pushing their way through the narrow halls, Kai packed up his notes, well more like note, it's not that he wasn't smart, like he was amazing in mechanics but... he just couldn't seem to grasp this subject as well as his others, and well, he didn't want to admit it but, yeah he was the only one who didn't understand it, and he can't raise his hand and ask for help cause... GOD NO like everyone will judge him, they will know he's stupid and he doesn't want to seem stupid, he's been told before to try independent work at home but it's not that he doesn't want to it's just that... he... can't, okay it probably sounds pathetic but he just doesn't understand it and he cant find the energy to teach himself sometimes. 'It's okay I'm great at mechanics...right?' He started to doubt himself as he walked down the hall 'yeah I am, like I get really good grades' he smiled to himself as he opened his locker, "Hey Kai" Mira sang as she made it to his locker, Kai gave her a little smile, Mira always cheered him up when he was down "someone's in a good mood" "yeah I'm excited for the project, it's stupid I know but I just have a really cool idea, wanna hear it" "id love to" Kai sighed closing his locker and facing Mira.

Their conversation took up most of lunch, which Kai was glad about "so what do you think??" Mira asked "that is actually EVERYTHING!!" "Haha thanks, so what you doing for the project?" ugh god the dreaded question Kai didn't want to hear "urm I don't know yet, I'm working with Adam.... like honestly why me" "Kai Adam isn't that bad" "are you joking!! He's so fucking cocky, ooo I'm so smart I know everything, you're not smart enough to work with me blah blah" Kai mocked with exaggerated hand motions, "I think you'll be fine" Mira gave a sly smile before waving and heading to her next lesson.

KAI'S PHONE:

UNKNOWN: meet me behind the library after school

KAI: urm... no thank you... stranger danger

UNKNOWN: 😑 seriously.... do I have to drag you there??

KAI: ..... I would rather you not?

UNKNOWN: are you okay??

KAI: usually I am, when an unknown number isn't bossing me about 🤔

UKNOWN: what??

UKNOWN: oh shit, this is Adam, sorry Mira gave me your number, it's been a long day

KAI: 😂😂

KAI: library after school got it

to be continued.............

SO YEAH THIS IS SO CRINGE AND BAD I KNOW. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE ALSO LET ME KNOW IF THERES ANYTHING I SHOULD ADD CAUSE WHY NOT 😋❤️