Talking in your sleep

The other team was back on their trail after they stole back the ishibo, Adam gripped it tightly in his left hand taking quick paces whilst scanning his surroundings, "Adam hold *huff huff* up I can't keep up *huff huff* with you and Mira" kai stated running up to the two "oh my god" he squeaked breathlessly hunching over putting his hands on his knees, both Mira and Adam laughed "we can't help that, you want us to carry you or something" Mira joked letting a little chuckle escape her "yes" "what?" Mira asked clearly confused as she didn't expect Kai to answer "yeah that'll be great" Kai said holding up his arms like a baby reaching for its mother "well I'm not strong enough" Mira stated causing the two to drift there glances over to Adam, "what! Why?" Adam said defensively "because I'm lazy and PLEEEEAAASSSEE!" Kai yelled the last part extending his please "ugh fine whatever" Adam walked over to Kai looking him up and down trying to figure out a way to hold him.

Adam picked Kai up like a baby, Kai's legs were wrapped around either side of Adams waist as his hands lay loosely hanging over his shoulders and he rested his head in-between his arm and the crook of Adams neck; Adams hands were placed around Kai one holding his back and the other under Kai's thighs, holding him softly against his chest, Adam couldn't tell if it was Kai because of his powers but he had a warm feeling running up through his chest painting his face a light crimson colour which only got darker when he heard Kai's breath soften into a pattern as he fell asleep on Adams shoulder.

"Adam, urm you okay?" Mira asked curiously as Adam couldn't see the expression on his face, Adam cleared his throat "y-yeah why?" He asked trying not to sound too flustered "oh you're just bright red" she said "oh I think it's his powers" Adam replied causing Mira to move closer to him, making him take a small step back, she took another step forwards and put her hand on Kai "he doesn't feel warm" then placed her hand on Adams face "but your burning up..." this caused Adam to get more flustered "oh urm he was warm before he fell asleep" Adam lied causing Mira to turn on her heel and carry on walking "okay......" she sounded unconvinced.

They found a spot to take a break Adam not letting go of Kai as he didn't want to wake him up so he just held him as they sat on a big rock, "hey have you ever done that thing where you talk to someone in there sleep" Mira asked with a smirk on her face "I don't know I can't remember" "me neither but I just thought of it and it sounds funny" they both smiled and looked at Kai Adam started "hey Kai can you pass me a drink" "D-Don't tell meh what to do" Kai mumbled under his breath causing the other two to laugh "okay okay my turn" Mira said excitedly "Kai I know your secret" "ssshhhh don't tell, A-Adam will kill mer" Adam and Mira shared the same confused expression but then started laughing at Kai's fails attempt to pronounce 'me'.

Mira spoke up again after a few minutes "okay Kai we're setting off again" not intending to add anything on the end of that but she did "don't forget your sandwich" she laughed as they stood up, "AH!" Adam yelled "what happened what's up?!?" "Mira why'd you say that! He's biting me" Adam yelled holding Kai tighter to his chest in an attempt not to drop him, Mira just laughed as Adam took the had that was placed on Kai's back up to move his face away from his neck, when he pushed Kai's face away, like an idiot Kai moved back in his sleep about to fall out of Adams arms "Shit!" He yelled quickly moving his hand back to Kai pulling his shoulders back up causing the hand that was under his thighs to accidentally move up and Adam had hold of his ass, if you thought his face was red before well damn it was darker shade now, Mira stood laughing at the moment before stoping abruptly "wait watch out for tha-" *bang* "rock" her laugh started up again echoing through the forest "owww" Kai muttered in a cute sleepy voice as Adam was frozen in place (I think Kai broke him) Kai's legs were wrapped around Adams waist as his hands lay straight, above his head, Adams legs were together in-between both of Kai's legs as his hands rested either side of his head, both boys faces were a dark crimson as they were froze in place, so caught up in the moment it was as if Mira wasn't even there, Kai was the first to speak "h-hi" he stuttered "hi" "is it my turn to carry you" Kai giggled causing Adam to join in, "you can't" "yeah well watch me" Kai moved both arms down to the crooks of Adams knees and tried to lift him "your not going to do it while I'm on top of you" those words caught Kai off guard making him more flustered breaking eye contact, Kai actually lifted Ada~ oh no wait he didn't Adam fell back dragging Kai with him causing both boys to laugh even though Kai was straddling him "uys......GUYS!" Mira yelled breaking the moment causing both boys to quickly stand up with embarrassed expressions "let's get going" Adam rushed, walking out of the situation quickly "ah yes I agree" Kai followed closely behind.

They were all walking and talking normally as if the moment never happened "oh my god Kai have I got something to tell you" Mira laughed loudly "you know that thing where you talk to people in your sleep" "yeah!" "Well I-" "blah blah blah details arnt' important, she spoke to you in your sleep there story over"

HEY GUYS I KNOW U WANTED ME TO UPDATE SO I DID IM STILL SURPRISED YOU LIKED MY LAST STORY.... WELL THIS ONE IS WORSE 😂 I HOPE YOU ENJOY ❤️