Hiding (1/2)

"Im pretty sure i was something cool... urm like a rapper or a movie star or something" Kai looked smug holding his head up high as they met with the other team, "yeah, I doubt it" Vanessa laughed, or more like cackled standing straight in front of kai, Kai had a strong hatred for the girl after what they did to Adam "yeah! And I bet you were some criminal" Kai retaliated, getting fed up with her snarky comments "suuurrreee, you look like you wouldn't have a job" she cackled again flicking her hair back over her shoulder, anger spread across Adam and Mira's face as the other team laughed; Kai calmly marched forwards getting in Vanessa's face "I would much rather not have a job than be around a person like you" Kai's comment took everyone by surprise, even more so when he snatched the ishibo from her hands, "Bye bitch" he said before creating a heated wall of flames and smoke between the two and throwing the ishibo to Adam as they ran into the forest, the trees cloaking them.

"What the hell Vanessa!!!" Reeve yelled causing her to jump out of her frozen shocked position, her mouth hung open and she had no words "I...I... that stupid cow is gonna pay!!" She shouted, referring to Kai, "JUST WAIT UNTIL WE FIND YOU PRETTY BOY!!" She yelled dragging the other two hastily in the direction of the forest.

"OH MY GOD KAI!!! That was everything!!!" Adam stated proudly draping his arms over Kai's shoulders "yeah! No one was expecting that!!" Mira smiled nudging him in the side with her elbow, "oh shut up guys, it was nothing really, she just got on my nerves" he smiled, a faint blush on his cheeks from all the attention. They carried on walking further Adams arm still over Kai's shoulder resting naturally, "look!" Mira pointed to a amusement park, not the same one where they encountered Benjamin and Benjamini, no this one was a lot darker and dare say more abandoned, "I don't know... it looks pretty uhh spooky" Kai said tensing up a little "don't worry you got me-.. Us you got us, me and Mira" Adam quickly corrected himself which Kai was oblivious to, but it didn't go unnoticed by Mira, Kai looked up at Adam his blush deepening "oh... okay" he stuttered before walking again, they found a hidden spot in the fun house away from all the mirrors, seriously though who hides in front of a big ass mirror... like seriously...

Adam and Mira both sat down as Kai pulled faces in the mirrors at the entrance, pulling his ears out and pushing his nose up and sticking his tongue out, he made a variety of different faces. "They are not going to go easy on us if they find us"Mira stated resting her back up against one of the dusty walls, "IF they find us, which they won't" Adam said matter of a factly "anyway we can take them" "yeah, i don't see any point in worrying about it tonight" Mira stated before a smug smile spread across her face, "Kai's cute huh??" Adams smile dropped, he turned around and saw Kai making faces in the mirror which only brought a brighter smile too his face "uhh why?? do u like him??" He said not taking his eyes off of Kai as a crimson blush spread across his face, "what eww no!" Mira stated, Adam turning with an offended look, as Mira didn't realise her rude response "no... no I mean he's just not my type" "then why did u ask me if I think he's cute?" He tilted his head slightly "ughhh come on Adam it's obvious you think he's cute" his blush deepened "NO! ....well I guess he's a little cute... like really cute okay fine definitely cut-" "who's cute??" Kai cut in causing Adam to state widely at Mira "no one said cute" "uh yeah i heard Adam say cute" "oh no no, Adam said.... uh boot... yeah boot... urm he said I have nice boots" Mira lied stuttering slightly "urm but they're not b-" Kai's sentence was cut short by a branch snapping; "guys there's a amusement park here, they can't be too far" That was a familiar voice to the three non other than Vanessa, "Shit they're here we gotta move" Kai stated holding a had out, Adam grabbed his hand as Kai attempted (badly) to pull him up, "come on love birds let's go" Mira whispered grabbing the ishibo and walking further into the fun house, darkening the blush on both boys faces.

"Urm guys is it bad to now admit that I might be afraid of clowns" Kai smiled sheepishly at the two as Adam face palmed "would've been good to know before we entered a house of them" Mira stated bluntly "wh...what??" "Wait Kai have you never been in a fun house" Adam asked genuinely shocked "no.. I just said that cause there was a clown on the wall there, are you telling me there are more??" Kai asked panic lacing his voice "you'll be fine they won't hurt you, you got Adam he's like... like urm" "like the Hulk!!" "Urm sure Kai... he's like the hulk" they all laughed, Adam pulled Kai closer causing them both to start blushing again.

"I hear a noise in there" skeet pointed towards the fun house in which the three were, "well go check it out then" Reeve replied obviously frustrated still from Vanessa's recklessness, "and then what?" "either way, we destroy it" Vanessa butted in pushing the other two forwards, she smiled wickedly "whatever's in there won't come out alive"

OKAY SO IVE DECIDED TO DO A TWO PART THING CAUSE IM LAME AND CANT WRITE 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND I WILL POST THE SECOND PART TOMORROW, IM ALSO THINKING OF MAKING AN INSTA FOR MY ART AND MUSIC AND OTHER STUFF IDK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ❤️