Cube's cousin pt1

You pulled up to this really nice neighborhood looking for your aunties new house. You pulled into her driveway and got out the car and caught a really cute boy starting straight at you. You laughed and walked inside.
"Hey auntie, is cube upstairs?" You ask while walking inside. You head upstairs and walk into the room with " parental advisory" sign on the door. You laugh knowing that's exactly what your cousin o'shea would have on his door. You walk in without knocking or warning.
"Shit, you scared Memphis." He laughed while holding his chest.  I laughed and sat on his bed while he was writing something on his notebook.
"What you a poet now?" I looked at him laughing.
"Best one you know nigga." He remarked with a smirk.
"Well what the fuck. Let me here!!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and laughed.

"Here's a little somethin' about a nigga like me
Never should've been let out the penitentiary
Ice Cube would like to say
That I'm a crazy mothafucka from around the way
Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out
Now I'm the mothafucka that you read about
Takin' a life or two, that's what the hell I do
You don't like how I'm livin'? Well, fuck you!"
"Wow! Shea that was fucking great." Uttered shocked. He chuckled.

"Thanks memp." He mumbled kinda embarrassed.
"Shea?" 
"What is it memp?" He replied.
"Who is that guy that lives right next door." I asked hoping he wouldn't realize that I thought he was hot.

"Oh. That's my homeboy Eazy-E. Dre showed him to me. We boys." Cube responded. "Why?"

"Oh. Uh, he was just kinda starting at me earlier and I didn't know who he was." I babbled while my head hung low.

"Oh Memp, he prolly thought you was cute. He just goin try to get in your jeans." He chuckled.
"Oh." I said while still looking down. Damn. That fucking blows. Shea noticed I was upset.

"Hey look here. I'll take you to meet him. I just gotta tell my moms first." He said while walking downstairs. I was happy I was getting to meet Eazy but I don't know about him yet. I quickly followed O'Shea down the stairs.
"Yo moms, we're going to go hang with Eric. Love you moms." He told his mother.

"Alright love you Shea." She smiled at us.
"Ight follow me. He is a totally g just don't cross him and you'll be fine. I mean I don't think you would but still." Shea babbled but I wasn't listening I was already thinking about fucking Eazy.
"Yo Eazy." Shea said then dapped him up.
"Cube. Who's this?" He said while licking his bottom lip.
"This is my cousin Memphis. Memphis this is Eazy." Eazy held out his hand like a gentleman and we shook hands while I grinned ear to ear. He then decided to hug me.
"Ight imma fuck you later." He whispered in my ear which made my whole face hot. I smiled and looked at cube who was just standing there. "Y'all want to come over or somthin'." Eazy asked mainly looking at me.
"That's fine with me Eazy." I replied with a slight smile.

"Memphis, you can call me Eric. Eazy jus my street name. I let people that are close call me Eric and anyone close to Cube close to me." He remarked with a wink.

"Ye I'll come over and yeah, we just call him Eazy because that's the only cool thing going for him." O'Shea joked and we all laughed except Eric had a sarcastic tone in his laughter.

"Very funny O'Shea." He remarked as he glared at Cube then we all busted out into laughter.