Hurt

"No stop!" I breathlessly cry out from running up the stairs. He ran upstairs and started dragging me by the foot downstairs. He grabbed my neck and threw me against the wall.

"Why isn't there food ready?" He yelled into my face. I felt his grip getting tighter. "I'm leaving when I'm back it better be made!" He yelled the threw me to the ground and ran out the door.

I picked my self up, and walked upstairs to my bathroom. I look in the mirror looking at my black eye and the newly forming bruises. I started crying. I went towards the shower and threw my clothes off and got it. I sat there and on the shower floor then rocked back and fourth.

I got out and wrapped up in my towel. Then proceeded to walk towards my room. As I got to my door my phone rang. I slowly picked it up.

"Hello?" I said in a very weak voice not being able to raise it.

" Diana, what's wrong. You sound upset." Eric said worried through the phone. Eric wright aka Eazy-E is my best friend and it's been that way forever.

"No Eric I'm fine." I stuttered. I started crying again.

"Diana! Did he hurt you?" Eric asked for the second Time.

"Eric h-he, ye-yes." I say trying to get the words out.

"He is one dead motherfucker. Diana pack a bag im picking you up now." He sounded beyond pissed.

"Ok-k just hurry up." I stuttered again. I got up and went to my drawers and pulled out about three outfits and underwear and such. I got my book bag and put all the clothes in them.

"Diana!" Trey called. Shit. I started walking downstairs with my head hung low. "THERES NOT FOOD AND YOU DIDNT CLEAN UP OR MAKE ME ANYTHING." He spat in my face, he slapped me to the ground. Then Eric opened the door and saw what was happening, he grabbed his gun that was tucked into his pants.

"Your gonna be one sorry motherfucker." He said and smiled. Cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. Then Eric ran to me and picked me up and put my book bag on his back. I was crying in his arms. "Shh, babygirl it's okay baby." He said while opening the passenger seat to his impala and buckled my seat. He ran to the other side and got in and threw my bag in the back, he didn't buckle his seat, he never does.

"T-h-thank you Eric I love you." I Cried. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing my thigh with his thumb. He was so gentle with me.

"I love you too. Your going to be okay baby." He looked over at me and I saw the tears in his eyes.

"E-Eric, please don't cry." My voice cracked as I was talking. I put my thumb to his face and wiped the tears. He made a small weak smile. Finally we got to his house. He ran to get me out of the car. He carried me into the house bridal style. He kicked the door shut with his foot and carried me into his room and laid me down onto his bed. He grabbed some cleaning stuff and started cleaning my face and put some bandages on my face where it was bleeding, he kissed my cuts and bruises. I smiled.

"I love you." He said again. "I really mean it. I-I've liked you more then a friend for a really long time." He started saying it. "And I jus-" I stopped his by smashing my lips into his. He immediately kissed back. He smiled into the kiss he then laid me back down so he would be on top and we kept the kiss with he started pulling down my pants.  I stopped kissing.

"We don't have to." He said and stopped pulling down my pants.

"It's okay Eric. I-I'm fine with it. I want to." I said and started kissing again. We went on for what felt like hours. Once we were done we just laid down and he was playing with my hair.

"Eric, I meant it too when I said I loved you and I have for a long time too. I just couldn't leave him." I started, "I mean I've tried but he beat me."

"Babygirl stop. Don't worry about him. He isn't your problem anymore. I'm here and I'm your solution." He said and kissed my forehead.