Dre sis pt 5

Amber POV
"Okay, I'm glad we made up." I gritted thought my teeth as I rubbed his hand with a fake smile on my hand. "Want to come over tonight?" I question getting nervous.

"Actually I can't. I have to go to the studio." He said while holding my chin up. Words can't describe how much I wanted to slap the shit out of him. But still I gave a playful pout. He laughed.

"Alright baby, bye." I say as I kiss his cheek. I looked back as I was walking away and gave a small wave. I ran to my car.

As I sped away I got a call on my cellie.
I answered it over Bluetooth.

"Well how the fuck did it go?" Dre questioned.

"Um actually according to plan. Perfectly." I say kinda proud of myself.

"Hey hey hey, don't take all the motherfucking pride I came up with the motherfucking plan." Dre said with defense in his voice but playfully.

"Alright, I cant wait til your done with him tonight so I can ea-" E started as I blushed luckily they couldn't see me. Dre cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up I don't want to hear that." Dre said agitated. I giggled while E chuckled. I Kinda was excited for tonight if you know what I mean;).

"Bye guys. See u later. And remember I'll be over at 8:30. E don't fuck anyone or I'll beat your ass." I say.

"I want you to beat my ass." He said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah well I don't so don't start." Dre said while laughing.

"Bye love you guys." I say as I hung up. I got back to my apartment.

I unlocked the door, got inside and drop dead on the couch.

The night was very long, I spent it watching shameless and eating fro-yo. Finally I checked the time. 8:00.

"SHIT." I scream. I ran to my room and put on skinny jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my phone and 40.

Huh, I could go there and be "drunk" I giggled to myself.  I drove there in a quick manor.

As I arrived I saw cubes car there.

"Bingo." I say. I walked up to the house and decided not to go through with the whole drunk thing. Just be yourself I thought. I unlocked the door with my key. As soon as I walked in I saw everyone with a girl.

Luckily Shea was facing in the other direction. And he was heavily making out with the girl and she was rubbing his thighs and vice versa.

I walked over to them, tapped on his shoulder he pulled away.

"It's not what it looks like." He said with his big eyes in shock.

"Really it's not what it looks like? Well I think it's exactly what it looks like. It's me breaking up with you, for, um let's list the reasons, cheating, beating me, leaving me alone in hotel rooms when you didn't tell me where you were and not letting me break up with you." I sucked my teeth and crossed my arms.

"It's not. Babe come back don't leave me." He said as I grabbed Eric's hand and held it.

"Yo bro get the fuck out." Dre said. "Cmon let's move." He continued.

I lead Eric up the stairs, I pulled him into the guest room that I always used. He chuckled.

We started to kiss as he rubbed his hand down my tummy to my heat. He slips his hand into my Victoria's Secret lace thong as the other hand was pulling at my jeans so they would come down.

He rubbed my clit. It felt so good. I let out slight moans. He trailed a bunch of wet kisses down my neck. As he sucked my sweet spot I let out more moans.

Once he was done with the kisses, he pulled down my panties fully and took his fingers out of inside me. He put them in his mouth.

"Babygirl you taste good." He says as he licks his lips. He stuck his head to my heat and put my legs on his shoulders. He started to insert his tongue deep inside me. He Swirled his head around going deeper.

"Ericccc!" I started to moan.

"What's my name babygirl?" He started to pull his tongue in and out.

"Dadddddy." I moaned as he swirled his head again. He started to pull out and make his way back up to my lips and he started to kiss them with so much passion.

"I've been waiting so long for you. Longer then you think." He started.

"How long?" I asked while rubbing his chest.

"Long enough to make a man go crazy. Well crazy for you." He smirked.

"Your so cheesy." I giggled then pulled him on top of me.
——————-
I'm guessing you already know what happened last night. Right now I'm laying with Eric in my bed and I'm watching him sleep. I know it may sound like a stalker but he is so cute its hard not to look.

Sorry it took so long to wire this one! I can't give a dumb excuse, but I'm very sorry. Also if you have a request just comment or dm💓💓 also sorry for any errors