Cube's Cousin pt3

I woke up and noticed Eric wasn't in bed. I look around and start to notice everything nice in the room. Everything was clean. I got up, attempting to make his king size bed but completely failing because it was so big and they blankets were so heavy. I heard a laugh come from the door. I look over and there's Eric standing there laughing at me making the bed.
"Babygirl. You don't need to do dat." He smirked. "I pay people to do it for me." I was surprised but I should've saw it  coming. I mean he had so many nice things and everything looked nice.

"Eric. Can we be real for a second?" I question.

"Yeah babygirl. Wassup?" He replied.

"Am I just gonna be another hook up?" I ask know the answer was yes.

"Aw baby. No of course not. I wouldn't screw you over. Plus you Cube's Cousin I cant do that to him." He smiled and came over and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Ight baby. I gotta go make a deal I'll be right back." He said while kissing my lips, again I was surprised but should have saw it coming. I watched him leave the room and then turn around and come back.
"Hey, here's my card. Go ahead and get what you want baby. Don't worry about spending too much. There's thousands and thousands on the card. Bye baby. I'll be back later." He said once again kissing my lips. He then left without turning back. I saw him form the window hop in his impala then zoom away. I decided to tell O'Shea what is happening because he'll find out one way or another. I get up and put on one is Eric's plain white shirt and my jeans from the day earlier and walk over to O'Shea's house. I walked in and ran upstairs. To find that O'Shea's room was locked.
"O'Shea!! Open the damn door." I yell from outside the door.

"Who is it?" I hear him yell from the inside.

"Nigga who you think it is. Open the damn door." I expressed.

"Ight sorry." He said while chuckling. "Shit why you here again Memphis?" He questioned while still chuckling.

"I have to tell you something hella important." I state. He shook his head. "So last night I didn't really leave and I went back to Eric's house. We sat on the couch watched tv and he got really drunk. I helped him upstairs and took him to bed. but WE DID NOT SLEEP!!" I really wanted O'Shea to know that because he would kill Eric. "Then this morning he said he had to make a deal, and he handed me his credit card and said I could buy what I wanted and go shopping." I blurted it all out.

"Look Memphis I just don't want use getting screwed over. I love you, use my cousin and I can't let that happen." Cube said which made me happy he was thinking of me.

"But cube. He said he wasn't going to do that. And last night when we went to sleep he said he didn't care if we didn't fuck." I said pouting with my arms crossed like a child.

"Ok but if you get hurt in the end don't come crying to me." He said with his hands up in defense. A huge smile spread across my face.

"Thank you!!! Thank you thank you!" I started hugging him so tight, he laughed.

"You want to go shopping or what' nigga?" I said while laughing. He nodded. We drove to the mall, when we got there I know Cube would want to get some curl activator or some shit so we went to that hair place and he took an hour picking out what he wanted. He payed for his own stuff, he said he didn't want to use Eazy's money. So then I told him to go to the sports store to get raiders hats and shit while I went to get lingerie. I picked out 2 that I liked most. One was black and one was pink. I went up to the cashiers stand.

"Oh honey I don't know if you can buy all this. This is really expensive."  The lady that had to be in late 50's said to me.

"Just tell me the god damn price and I'll pay. You can just judge people by their appearance. Do you know who I am? Of course you don't but I bet your kids know who my cousin is and my friends." I barked back. "And I bet they would love to be in my shoes right now." I smiled and grabbed my bag and walked out. I saw cube and ran up to him.