Dre sister pt 4

2 days later.

Dre's POV
"Yo." Cube said as he answered the phone.

"Yo man. It's Dre. I wanted to clear things up and say I'm sorry man I messed up." I say as I gritted through my teeth, I look at my sister who is looking at me then back at eazy.

"Nah it's fine man. I should have told you the truth." He said.

"Ah, look Cube I'm having a little get together at my house and I was wondering if u want to come." I swallowed down waiting for an answer.

"Yeah man. I'll come." He laughed through the phone.

"Ight man, there's gonna be bitches." I say laughing too. "And don't worry I won't be mad. Amber has been a bitch lately so go fuck as many as you want." I say laughing again.

"Ight sounds dope. I'll be there." I hung up the phone.

"This better fucking work." E says letting out a sigh.

"Trust me. It will." I say. "Ok now Amber it's time you go on the date y'all plan the other day. And me and E will watch from afar. Tell him that you want him home just come up with something lame. Then he'll say no and come to mine and Eazy and I will be there with a hidden camera, then you'll come over and find him with another girl." She shook her head. I could tell she was nervous.

"You got this, Ight?" I say looking into her eyes. She shook her head again.

"I love you baby." E says as he kisses her on the cheek and I saw her flush a bit red.

"That's cute." I said and laughed.

Ambers pov

"Ok so your gonna take your car to the day and we will follow shortly behind in Toni'a car." Dre said with an assuring smile I'm guessing Toni is his new girl friend but I pulled myself from that thought and remember what I'm about to do.

I hugged him as he patted my back reminding me everything was fine. I turned around to Eric and looked long into his eyes. He cupped my face making me smile.

Eric POV sorry for all the changes of POV just trying to get my point across

"Babygirl you got this. I believe in you and love you. And if he touches and makes you feel uncomfortable, just say "pickles"." I say as they both start laughing. "I'm serious, if he does anything y'all at the top of your lungs pickles." I bring her in for another long hug as I kissed her head.

She looked up at me and I swear every time I see her green eyes I fall in love again.

She grabbed my face and pecked my lips softly. I kissed back. She pulled away and held my hand as we made our way out the door.

"Remember the damn plan!" Dre says and he hugs her before Amber jumped into her car.

We and Dre hopped into the into the all matte black Honda NSX with tinted windows. Can I say it smelled like cheap perfume and McDonald's.

We pulled out 2 minutes after Amber and parked. The restaurant had outdoor seating and there was ice cube and Amber talking.