In a bathroom...

Your best friend has been in the hospital for a day now. Later today you promised her that you would stop by and see her. You walk into the hospital sign in and get your badge. On your way you pass this fine ass guy. You give him a look signaling "you can get this later" , and he exchanges the same look to you. As time goes by you sit in the hospital room with your best friend while she talks about how her boyfriend didn't buy her the right size shoe for her birthday. You sit and think to yourself "Damn. I wonder where that guy i meet went. I'll probably never see him again." As soon as your thought finished you hear a knock on the door. "Hello i'm Doctor James and i will be your doctor for today-" You look up to see the man from when you were walking in the hallway. He continues talking saying "So what seems to be the problem Miss? ". Your friend begins to go on telling him everything that she has been experiencing with her stomach. As she rambles on about how her boyfriend made bad spaghetti yesterday night, you stare into the doctors face. Noticing his beautiful eyes, his big lips ,and straight white teeth. You think in your mind "I have to get him. I have to." After she's done he says "Well looks like you've had a very interesting experience. And you ma'am what is your relationship to the patient? " You shake your head to get out of your daze to acknowledge that he was talking to you. You respond saying "Oh, me, I am her best friend *Your name*" He looks at your best friend saying "Wow you have such a gorgeous best friend" You look down at your feet and back up to his eyes meeting with yours saying "Why thank you Doctor James" He smiles showing all his teeth which made you almost melt in your seat , but you held it together. He walks over to the chair your sitting in and whispers in your ear "Meet me at the bathroom on the second floor" . You stare at the hospital bed to see your best friend posing for her snap . He gets up from your ear and winks at you walking out. You stand up to say to your best friend "Uh um..Girl i have to pee.. badly and i'm going to use the bathroom.. I'll be back in a few i got bad...craps...yeah craps..." She looks up from her phone and says "Uh ok go. You good sis. " You run to the bathroom on the first floor to freshen up and look at yourself in the mirror. In your reflection you see yourself in a dark red skin tight dress that made your butt and boobs look fuller and rounder. You looked great. Your hair in a high ponytail. With sensible red makeup. Your shoes were dark red classic pumps. You looked like a snack and you knew it. You wash your hands and make your way to the second floor bathroom. As you approach the bathroom you see Doctor James and some lady talking in front of the bathroom. You stop in your tracks, insecurities firing all up in your head. You turn around walking away thinking "I bet she's better" , "she does have a bigger ass" , and "God i'm so stupid to think he'd actually find me attract-" As your in the middle of your thought someone grabs your arm. You turn around to see doctor James. "Where are you going, slut?" he whispered into your ear. You turn around seeing his face all up in yours. " Excuse me?" You say trying to make it seem like it was a bad thing to call you a slut. But surprisingly your insides are shaking and your getting wetter by the minute. "Get your ass in that bathroom" He says. You walk toward the bathroom and enter it. He closes the door behind you and you stare at each other thinking "Fuck, all i want is you". You both dive into each other. Kissing and moaning. Pushing you up against the wall as he kisses all up on your neck. He comes up to your ear with his fingers making themselves up your dress and down your panties. He whispered into your ear "You thought i would let your fine ass walk away from me. Nah..." He pounds two fingers up inside you. You gasp as his fingers go deep inside you making you wetter than ever. He comes back up to your ear and whispers again "How does it feel to have my fingers so deep in your wet pussy? You like daddy's fingers all up in you?". You gasp again as he speeds up. He says again but in a more demanding voice "I couldn't hear you princess , what was your answer? How does it feel? " You moan out in pleasure to respond to him "Oh-oooh daddy your fingers feel so fucking good inside me...FUCK" He pushes his fingers into you again. You meet up with his face and say "Daddy i'm gonna cum" He looks at you in the eyes and says "Baby cum for me , look me into my eyes while you cum" He takes his fingers out licks them and shoves them so hard and deep inside you. "FUCKKKKK-K DOCTOR IM GONNA C-CUMM FUCKKK" "Yesssss yesss cum all over daddy's fingers i wanna taste you princess" . You gasp as you came all over his fingers. You look up to him expecting him to be done. But he looks at you and says "Where do you think your going , slut? I'm not done with you just yet." As he licks your juices of his fingers....