My barbie house...

"*Your name* , Will you marry me?"

She froze for a moment. Then I began to see tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Christian I will marry you..."

As she said those words she began to laugh with a mixture of crying. At the sight of her crying it made me cry. I got up and hugged my fiancé. Just to know that I will be marrying the love of my life, and that she accepts me and my daughter. It is a dream come true...

________

*Your name*'s POV:

You wake up the next morning to a beautiful face staring back at yours. It felt like it was all a movie. That you were going to be marrying the man of your dreams . So handsome and loving. Today he told you to get on some clothing because you guys have a couple of stops to make as a soon to be married couple. He said "I want to do this the right way, for you my love." . God he is so romantic.

He kisses you lips and says "Good Morning, My love. I will go get breakfast ready. While you get ready. Our first place to be is at 12 pm. So take your time, darling." The way he says darling was beautiful. You stare deep into his eyes as he finishes his sentence. "Okay baby." You say back. He then gets up and puts on some clothes. Then he exits the room to make breakfast. You wonder what appointment could be at 12 pm. And why did you have to come?

You take a shower in the bathroom and make your way back into the room. Christian bought you a vanity so you could do your makeup and get ready and plus  "We can look like those instagram couples with the cute selfies." He said when he bought it for you. You pull out various palettes to match your outfit. Until you reach the Morphe 35O Palette. It matched your tan brown summer time dress perfectly. You create a simple eye look with winged eyeliner then put on some lashes. You finish your makeup and your ready to go. Once your done, you grab your phone, lip gloss and the debit card Christian gave you for emergencies.

As you make your way down stairs, you see Christian cooking at the stove. God he looked sexy from the back. You come up behind him and hug him. "Well someone's in a good mood" he said. You were in a good mood. You both sit down and eat breakfast.

"So *Your name*, What is your dream house like?"
He looked at you picking his fork up filled with eggs.
"Um well... a nice home where I can feel at home. Where I can raise a family in. And also, big enough so the neighbors can't hear me scream your name." You ended your answer with a wink. He smiled at you. Flashing his pearly white teeth...

_______

12 pm has quickly arrived and you both arrive at a location that you don't recognize.