Chances...

He looks at you and says "Where do you think you're going, slut? I'm not done with you just yet." As he licks your juices off his fingers... He pulls his pants down and flips you over to your back facing him. "You really tried to escape again. Fuck nah. That pussy so good." You chuckle after he said. "You think that shit funny. I mean that shit" He slaps your ass as he's saying that. You moan out with pain and pleasure. You think in your mind "I never knew I was into this stuff. I mean I saw 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', but this is so much better than masturbating to it." You feel something big go into you. You gasp out saying "Fuck your so big doctor". He puts it all in and your loving every single moment. You feel a hand going up your back as he's stroking you. Which turns you on more than ever. As his hand reaches your neck, he slowly wraps it around your neck. Pulling your neck back, causing him to choke you. You moan out in pleasure. You've never been choked before, but you've always seen it as a fantasy of yours to have sex like this. You thought in your mind "This isn't even sex. This is what it feels like to be fucked. Hard. And I'm loving every single moment of it." He comes up to your ear and says "You like that shit baby. Ever since I saw you in that hallway, with that tight red dress on, Oh fuck your such a fucking tease..." When he said that it made you on the verge of cumming. You slowly say "D-Daddy I- I'm gonna c-cum" "Oh is daddy's princess ready to cum, you've reached your fucking climax. Why don't I make you wait? How about you cum with my fucking permission?" You moan out as he speeds up his pace after he said that. "Doctor J-James don't do this. I can't. I'm gonna cum. " You say. "What the fuck did you just say? That's not my name." He chokes you harder. "Daddy i'm gonna cum." "Now cum baby , cum all over my dick. I'm gonna lick every single drip-" You cum, arching back and moan loudly "FUCKKKKKK OH MY GOD , FUCKKKK " By you cumming he cums right on your ass. You both stare at each other , catching your breath. "Well i better go before she thinks, i died or something." You both laugh. "Well I guess this is the end," you say as you stand in the bathroom mirror readjusting your bra. "Oh baby this is just the beginning," he says. You look into the mirror staring at him in the back with no shirt on. Nothing but a doctors coat and pants. You lick your lips once seeing his abs in the mirror. "What are you talking about? " You say putting on your heels. "That was way to good to just let you go. Plus I would really like to get to know you." He walks behind you in the mirror, wrapping his arms around your waste. He kisses your cheek. You pull his hands away from your waste, breaking out of the behind hug. "Why?" "What do you mean why?" "why do you want to get to know me?" "Because you seem like a great girl." "Oh...look Doctor James. I like you. And i can tell your a great person. But i've been hurt in the past by many- " He cuts you off. "Baby, don't make me pay for actions others have done. Give me a chance." "How do I know you won't hurt me like the others?" "Because you could my princess, i'll treat you like a princess. I wouldn't hurt my princess. " "Can i think about it?" "Yeah can i have your number?" "Yeah..sure. Here." You both exchange numbers. "I will call you this evening. I gotta go because their probably running around on wild goose chase looking for me." You both laugh. "Ok. And it's okay if you don't." You say looking down at your feet. He takes his hand, and lifts your chin up to his face saying. "I will. It will be the first thing i do when i get home." He opens the door so you can walk out first. As you walk out the door ,you hear someone say "Damn your so fine." You turn around and say "Thank you daddy." Then you walk back to your best friend's hospital room......