Secrets can't stay in the dark forever...

Christian's POV:
            After spending almost 500 dollars at Sephora on Fenty Beauty products, I'm beat. But my princess wanted it. She says she doesn't but I know she does. I love seeing her smile and happy. The next store
we go in to is Victoria Secret. Although i'm not good at shopping for other people, i am very good at picking out lingerie. When we walk into the store *Your name* picks out various bras and matching panties. While we are walking around i pick out lingerie that i see, that i would love to see her in. But there is this one set. With a lacy bra and matching panties. Fuck i'm getting hard just thinking about her in it. We go over to the dressing room. I can't go in there with her. Store rules, so i sat in the waiting area. I take out my phone to see I have a text message from my mom. Instead of texting her back I call her because I'm not really into  texting. It rings about three times.

            My mother voice finally states "Hello" "Hi Mom, Wassup?". She sighs. A frown forms on my face. My mother is such a jolly person, what could be wrong with her I wonder. "Christian, It's about this-"she stops and coughs. "kid..." she stops. I sigh loudly. Enough for *Your name* to hear. "Christian whats wrong?" she says peeking her head through the dressing room door. "Oh...Nothing Princess...I'm fine." I lie as she gives me a smile and turns back around closing the door. "Christian." my mom says to me. I forgot I was even on the phone with her. When *Your name* starts talking no one else matters. "Yes mom? What about him?" "The mom, she needs money for the fucking blood test." "Okay what's wrong with that? Give it to her." "Look Christian, I'm not going to be put in the middle of this mess, YOU created." "Okay-" as I was about to finish my sentence *Your name* walks out the dressing room saying "I'm ready" with a smile on her face. "Mom, I'm going to have to call you back, bye." I hang up quickly. "So where's the one that I love?" I say trying to take the attention off the call. "It's right here, it fit very nicely on me." She said. "I wanted to see it on you, princess..." I say. I did want to see it on her. It was a sexy set. "You'll have to wait, Daddy." Fuck. She knows that turns me on when she calls me that. "Ugh fine" I say knowing it wasn't fucking fine. We head to the counter and I pay for the undergarments. It came up to about 400 dollars. Which I didn't mind spending on her. I have the money. My dad is the CEO of Apple and my mom is the CEO of Harvard University. And I am the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of both company's . PLUS I am a Cardiologist making $512,000 per year. So 400 dollars spent on her, just to see her smile. Was nothing. Eventually I plan on telling her that I'm a multi millionaire and I might...just MIGHT...have a kid...

*Your name*'s POV:

         You still can't believe that Christian just spent over 1,000 dollars at just 3 stores. Your last boyfriend wouldn't even spend 10 dollars at McDonald's for you. Jesus and he's so fine. It was now about 8 o'clock and you were feeling tired. So you both arrive back to the hotel. You drop the clothes off on the bed and start to sort the clothes into drawer. Christian's Phone began to ring. It said his mom. You handed the phone to him and he mouthed to you as he was walking out the room "I'll be back". You nodded. You began unpacking the clothing. You remember you did get that lingerie outfit he liked. You thought "Why don't I surprise him when he gets back. Yes! He'll love it. And it looks like he needs to release some stress...And anyways I never got to cum from earlier." You turn around and finish putting the clothes in the drawer. You run into the bath room with your makeup bag and the lingerie set. You make a Smokey eye look with lashes. And put your hair in a high ponytail. You put on the lingerie and look at yourself in the mirror. "Daddy didn't do to bad" you think in your mind. It does highlight your curves. Which he loves. You take a black robe from Fenty beauty's lingerie collection and wrap it around yourself. You dim the lights down low.

              He walks back in. "Is this all for me princess?" he smirks. "I realized I was being a bad girl today. I just wanna cum for you Daddy..." You get up from the silk sheet bed and slowly remove the sheer marabou robe. You look back up to see the drool forming in his mouth as he stares at you. "I'll do whatever you want daddy...I just wanna feel you inside me and to scream your name." "Lean over on the bed." He commanded. You did as he said bending over on the bed making your ass stand up. Round and full. He walks over to you admiring your behind. He trails his fingers from your neck making themselves to your ass. His palm slaps your ass and you moan. "Daddy's Little slut wasn't listening to me today...And do you know how that makes daddy feel?" He slaps you again. Making you moan out his name "Oh fuck, Christian." "Answer my mother fucking question, slut!" He says louder as he smacked your ass harder than the last two times. "No, Daddy." You say. He pulls you up by your ponytail. "Well just let me show you..." He flips you back over so your facing him...