I'll find you, my love...

"Bitch you don't love him, you know you still fucking love me..." He said ending it with a kiss filled with cigarette smoke... You can't stand him. He started smoking in your senior year of high school. You told him to stop, but every time you did, he just pushed another cigarette in his mouth. You hated it. He now sits across from you in a wooden chair. Staring at you seductively. "Damn. You haven't change a bit. It's a shame you divorced me..." he said. You just rolled your eyes. He knows he caused you so much pain, and yet he still continues to play the victim. You just hope he doesn't hurt you while your here. You begin to think to yourself "I wonder if Christian is looking for me...Probably not. He said he loved me, but maybe he was just caught up in the moment. I just hope he knows I love him..." You look up back to Anthony...

Christian's POV:

I'm now driving around town searching for *Your name*. I've been driving for about 30 minutes now. And I can't seem to find her. I feel so numb. Like any second now I could just pass out on this steering wheel. But I can't. I have to find her. As I'm driving I get an incoming call from Jessica. I hate that I have her number in my number in my phone. I thought about declining it but I couldn't because it could be about the baby. "What Jessica?" I say. "Now Christian, that's no was to talk to your baby mama." The words slang out of her mouth. I pushed the brakes and turned into a nearby abandoned lot. I checked my Fitbit and my heart rate was 135 beats per minute. I respond back to her with "W-What?" "You heard what I fucking said nigga. You are now one of my mother fucking baby daddies. Get ready because you finna pay child support" she said as she burst out laughing. Jessica was so ghetto and... Ugh I get mad thinking about her. I can't even believe that this lady was now apart of my life. I have a kid...A MOTHER FUCKING KID. I'm now responsible for him. I'm happy but I don't know if *Your name* will be. "Jessica Can I call you back to deal with this? ..I'm currently dealing with a situation." I say. I currently couldn't deal with this. Not right now. "Look hear CHRISTIANNNNNN! YOU AINT FINNA SKIP CHILD SUPPORT! YOU BETTA BE THERE FOR YO SON OR ILL TAKE YOU TO COURT-" I hung up on her. I couldn't hear her ghetto mouth right now. I think that's why I love *Your name* so much. She's so classy.

I called the FBI earlier when I saw she went missing. I have a friend that works there. So he put me on the top of their list. As soon as I hung up on Jessica, he called me. "Hey bro, we haven't found her yet. But we did get a GPS on her phone. I can send you the address." It made me sad that they didn't find her but they did find where her phone was. So I can go to that location. "Thanks bro, and yes please send me it." He sent me the address. And I started the engine and made my way towards the place. I hope *your name* is not hurt or anything...

*Your name*'s POV:

Sitting here listening to Anthony talk is like hell. He's so damn loud. His cigarette breath is getting all in your face. And you really have to pee. "So do you miss this dick?" He said. "No Anthony I don't. Not at all." You said. And You didn't miss him. Christian was everything you needed. "You Mother fucking lair. You loved me. You loved when I forced you bitch." He said. You began to notice as he's talking that his dick is becoming visible. He sees you looking at his member and runs his hands over it. " I know you love this dick. You wouldn't mind me pleasuring myself to you." You didn't quite know what that meant but you were hoping it wasn't what you think it would be...

He gets up from the wooden chair across from you and pulls down the strap on your dress revealing the dark blue lacy bra Christian bought for you. "Anthony what the fuck are you doing??" You say. As he pulls your other strap down from your dress. He than steps back and looks at you. He licks his lips. "Fuck. You look so good." He than unbuckles your bra and slings it on the floor. A 40 dollar bra slung on this disgusting dusty floor. He walks back to his chair and begins to unbuckle his pants. "Anthony please don't do this..." He looked at you and smiled. "How can I not. Your wearing that yellow sundress just to tease. Your boobs were sitting up so pretty I had to see them without those layers on." He said. Which he wasn't wrong. Your boobs were big but beautiful. Christian loved them...

He took his dick out of his pants. He then began to pump his self. And moan. You just had to stand there and look at him. "Fuck your making me so horny right now. I just want to boob fuck you." He said. It was DISGUSTING. Seeing him sit there and pump that little thing he calls a dick. Pathetic. But something caught his attention when a big bump hit  upstairs. Like someone just knocked down a door or something. He ignored it and went back to satisfying himself to the sight of your breast. He then stops again when he hears footsteps approaching the downstairs basement. "Maybe just rats. This house is pretty old" he said. Like you cared. He went back to pumping himself. But he was interrupted as the door bust open with Christian in the entrance holding a gun...

*******Authors note: Hey reader! I just wanted to thank y'all for 8,000 reads! I love y'all and thank you for supporting me! Also, if you'd like updates on when this story and "Follow the Law" will be updated follow my instagram account @mbjsfreak...

*******
Authors note: Hey reader! I just wanted to thank y'all for 8,000 reads! I love y'all and thank you for supporting me! Also, if you'd like updates on when this story and "Follow the Law" will be updated follow my instagram account @mbjsfreaks ! ❤️