Guns don't solve your problems...

You were nervous. You were driving for a good hour before he finally says, "Stop Bitch. Take a right and pull into that little cottage."

          You find the cottage and do what was told of you with the gun still pressed against your temple. He then says, "If you get out the fucking car or try and make any escape i'm blowing this bitch up. There's a bomb right up under this land." Your heart starts racing a little bit faster but you manage to let out a, "O-Ok".

           He comes over to your side of the car, takes you by your arm and pulls you through the cottage door. He straps you to a chair and ties your hands together behind it. He unbuckles his pants and says, "And this is when the fun begins, princess..."

POV: Christian

I roll over in the bed bringing my arm over to hug my soon to be wife, but she wasn't there. I open my eyes in full alertness that my wife is not in bed where she is supposed to be. I look around the room while my eyes attempt to adjust to such darkness. I turn around and turn on the night stand light. I check my phone. The time reading "2:45 am". I look around the room to see any trace of her but all I see are thrown clothing...

As I began to start panicking, I take a deep breath and hope that everything was fine. But it's just highly unusual for her to get up and just leave. I quickly put on some clothes and made my way downstairs. I look on the kitchen counter, where we usually put our car keys, and her keys weren't there. Meaning she must've taken her car to where she went.

When me and her finally met, I bought us both matching Tesla's just so we could look cute on instagram, but she never used it because it was "too much". I had tracking devices on both of the cars since they do go with us when we vacation. I took out my phone and frantically went to the Tesla Tracking app. After taking about three minutes to load, it finally came up. But the only problem is that for some reason the Tesla is shown as off the grid. Why would her Tesla be off the grid?...

*Your Name*'s POV:

"No, get off of me! I have a husband and just stop." You scream as he gets closer and closer towards you with his pants unbuckled.

You both were interrupted as the doorbell from upstairs rang. He quickly buckled his pants up, and came to your ear to say, "If you even think about making a noise, I will kill you. I've already been to jail once..." You nod as he walks up the stairs leading out of the small basement room you were trapped in.

You soon begin to think to yourself, "I have to get the fuck out of here. I just know he's planning on raping me..." You notice your risk vibrate as you get a notification that it is "Time to Stand!" on your Apple Watch. You remember that there is a button the side of the watch, where if you hold it for some time it will send your location to your favorite contacts and contact the police. You rustle trying to find the button with your hand tied behind the chair. Eventually the watch goes off by saying, "Emergency Alert sent" You look at the door that leads into the basement as it begins to open.

"Stupid nosey neighbors. Just because they hear some shit they always wanna come check. But whatever. Back to what I was doing..." Anthony says as he approaches the chair you're sitting in.

He gets interrupted again when the basement door gets knocked down. It was Christian with a gun in his hand. He looks flustered and infuriated.

"You son of a bitch. What the fuck? I thought they locked your dumb ass up. You know what, fuck it. I knew I should've killed you back then, so I'm going to do it now."

I look at Christian and say, "Baby no, please don't kill him." He jerks his head towards me. "Why the fuck not? You want him? Is that what all this is?" You look down at the dusty and germ-infested floor. You sigh and respond back to him with, "No, I do not Christian. But let the authorities deal with him. Please." He looks at you in shock. And to be honest you were just as shocked as he was.

He scoffs and says, "Nah. The feds take to long. Let me end this and him now." With Anthony's pants unbuckled and eyes watering up, Christian pulled the trigger. You sat in the chair right in the middle of the man you love, your future husband shoot the man you were in love with all throughout high school. To see his body drop to the ground and the anger in the bullet thrusted through him was all traumatizing. You began to cry. Christian looks at you with the gun still pointed at Anthony's body.

Not even about five seconds later, police and various other law enforcement came into the room. They untied you but handcuffed Christian. You saw your fiancé be put in handcuffs and your stalker die all in one day...

*Authors Note:
If you follow me on instagram you may notice that I don't post as much as I used to. That is because @mbjsfreaks got hacked. I'm sorry for not being as active, but I will continue to write on here and update the stories. Once again, love yall and stay freaky.❤️