Be mine, my love...

God, so this is what it feels like in movies to be in love...

_______
Christian's POV:

Well time has flied since I told *Your name* about my kid. It's been about a week. And surprisingly she's more excited than I am about this baby. Jessica is planning to drop him next week. But I need to find a place for us to stay. And by us, I mean...Me and my wife. Well if she says yes. Although I still have to ask her. Hopefully tonight I can. I set up a romantic dinner and her favorite food to be brought out. It's currently 7 pm so I'm going get ready. I'm just hoping she will say yes, because I truly love her...

*Your name*'s POV:

You've been with Christian for about 6 months now. The happiest months of your life. He told you that the baby was his but you had a feeling it was. Were you mad? Hell yes. But were you gonna love the baby and treat it like your own? Yes. He asked you yesterday "What should I name the kid, I think it's a girl? I want the most important person in my life to decide." You thought about it long and hard. "Christian, I love the name Diamond..." he looked at you weirdly. You say "Christian, what did I say?" He came close to you pulling your hands into his "Princess, that's a beautiful name...I love you...So much." He then kissed your head. Tonight he told you to get dressed and put on something nice. He also said he wanted to talk to you about something...

So you picked out a dark purple dress and matching velvet pumps. You then put your hair into a curly high ponytail, with edges. You pull out you makeup and create a purple cut crease with purple glitter on the lid. You were now ready. He meets you at the dinner part of the penthouse. He looks so sexy in his black suit. So cleaned up and shaved. You just wanted to rip all that clothing off him. But you kept your cool. You both sit down to the dinner that was prepared for you both. All your favorite foods were there. As you pick up your fork to dive in the food he looks up at you. You set your fork back down and say "What?" He continued to stare at you. "Christian, why are you staring at me??" He finally broke out of his gaze and spoke "*Your name* , do you love me?" You look into his eyes. Deep into his soul , you can tell he has to tell you something... "Yes Christian, I love you." He pulls your hands into his. "Did you enjoy these 6 months we've spent together?" You look at him in his eyes and respond saying "Yes, they've actually been the last 6 months of my life..." he sighs. As if something was on his mind , but he was scared to come out and say it. "Um so *Your name* you know I love you. But I have a kid now and they need to have a motherly figure in their life..." You felt something sink in your stomach. Was he breaking up with you...

"...What I'm trying to say is..."

"*Your name* , Will you marry me?"

******

Authors note: I'm so sorry i haven't gotten to update in some time. Also sorry that this chapter is a little shorter than usual. I've been busy but I will continue to update this book. I love you and stay freaky! {Instagram: @mbjsfreaks❤️ for updates}