MY CONFESSION LETTER (OC3)

Dear Death,
you have taken so many from me had me coiled inside ,and out, I lost character , my touch to life , I have greaved over you so many times let you consume my heart ,and my nature, I let you build walls in me too destroy relationships , and show no light, I have let you have glory, and victory through my depression and moping I have sought your drive and will let it perish with my dead spirit , guns , violence , broken tongues , held captivity for so long that I could have became of custom to you,but I will not dwell on what I am not, on what I cannot be for myself, I will give Grace to angels that watched over me ,
but will not let the bad memories empower my mind so thank you death for the lesson that it's okay to greave ,but not to let death engulf you in a black whole ,that it's your job to take to pull ,but it's our job to push back with love ,and hope and to let the very little spark we see turn in a lantern light not just for us ,but for the sake of happiness.Now the world might say oh she's psychotic ,and depressed, and that she'll always be broken , and never see the light,let her be she's not gonna make it look at here ,her life it's filled with trash, and evil ,and torment she'll never make it ,she won't ever be able to heal or fix what's broken she'll always be damaged ,from her street life ,her goals aren't enough her attitude is the face of epittamy ,and she'll never be enough , the "status quo" fits her perfectly she fits all in the stereotype basket case. STOP and THINK Wait but do YOU really KNOW what I AM and WHO I could be ?
Now for your little joy of backstabbing confinement I will let it be ,but not let you decide who I am ,and what I will always be yes I have lived in plenty of horrible areas, my family has broken me ,I have been damaged by letting myself disappear, I have been through it all ,but it is the joy of letting love be the cure ,to have happiness ,laugh ,and greatfullness for things which I have I may not ever be perfect ,will never think of it I may not ever live up to your standard ,but I am here breathing whole ,and not partially broken or damaged yes my life is apart of me now I will not only take the bad ,but the lessons that made me strong ,and who I am , so thankyou self for being who you are and going through what you did, how you did it ,you are my inspiration ,and my piece to make me whole and live as I do today.

Love, Erielle Y. Norris
To Every Piece of you and the world you are not damaged always never broken.