"ALL LIVES MATTER"

This is kind of olden in the sense, as people have tried bettering acknowledging others perceptions, and pushed others to better their knowledge for a better perception. But the issue at hand is still as vital as it was when we were protesting the streets, and outwardly speaking about the recent injustices. The momentum should not be rampant or slowed down on the matters of the BLM Movment. There should be no momentum, it should be an everyday thought that black lives matter. The acknowledgment of the movement shouldn't have momentum, because it should be normalized, and it should be exceptionally protected, and valid in its existence. All lives matter, so why aren't we seen as existing?

.......

.............

.......

Dear People,

I do believe in the Black Lives Matter, and the All lives Matter Movement. Simply because all lives do matter, not as a pivot against one another. Every single form of creation, and life matters, but because of the one life at stake-how can all life possibly matter? Not saying no other form of life matters at the end of the day. I'm not saying that. I definitely do support All Lives Matter, but the vital vital part to make all lives matter is to see that Black Lives aren't even seen as living. So yes, I do support both of them and I understand where the misconstruing of All Lives Matter goes, and how people use it. You cannot put a choice on which lives matter or not. It's not your right to take, it's not your right to limit or make inferior any form of life. It's not your place to put a price on a life. It's alive. It's living. You cannot ignore ALL life matters. But you definitely need to vitalize the lives at stake, if they do ALL matter. My point of All Lives Matter is not to side with the people "if black lives matter, we matter to" you know who you are. That's complete idiocy, and extremely proving to the ignorance of some. My point on the All Lives Matter is: every grain, aspect, and creation of life matters and has a value. So to throw away, discombobulate, discriminate, make some form feel inferior, and unequal, while the other is completely out of order. To make life a living hell, for one specific life, is to completely go against All Lives Matter. That's ignorance. That's a superiority complex. That's an irrational ego. That's supremacy. It's privilege and extremely deep-rooted hate. How is that life equaling all lives mattering? 

That's where Black Lives Matter comes in because they sure as hell do. That's where the voices, that need be to listened to are outspokenly fearless in their truth. That's where the voice of that one life not mattering is vouching to be able to breathe without a cost as soon as they take that first breath. I just need people to get an understanding of what's what, and not using it (All Lives Matter) as an excuse or pity party because you want to feel important. When this part of the movement or specific realm has nothing to- actually, it has everything to deal with you. YES, your life matters, at the end of every single day, but which life is in grave danger? Has been in grave danger? Which lives built a country that we were never meant to be in? The picturing of suffering, and strongness, because of the force trials, and to some, defaults of pigmentation levels as soon as we breathed our first breath of life. We deserve life. To live. To love. That's my standing case and my point of view. 

I think it's the overall stereotype of people that say "All Lives Matter'' that makes it lose its definition/meaning because most of those people who do misuse it are the people that actually don't look at the phrase "All Lives Matter", and just want to feel accepted or essential, because the Black Lives Matter Movement is being brought up or aware. Being supported, and valid. There's nothing wrong with saying it, it's petty intent behind most of its users. How people take off with "All Lives Matter", and abuse the phrase. They don't really look at the meaning behind it, because they want to put us behind any sort of importance besides their own.  You're living, aren't you? Yeah, you're important, but who's fighting for a valued life right now?

 I think there needs to be a separated or acknowledged "all lives matter" recognition, because careless people have taken the context or the terms out of hand, and made it toxic or invalid to be said. So the people that are actually trying to speak a real message or stand up for ALL the lives, including Black Lives, aren't just irrelevant or subdued because they're associated with the crappy or a-hole users of all lives matters. I am nowhere near against the Black Lives Matter movement or any movement to enhance, advance, buildup, and engraved the destiny that black people were meant to have. I just need the truth to be heard, and not ignored or mistreated. Words are enlightenment, actions are DIVINE. Don't stay silent. With much love, hope, and prayer.

Sincerely,

Me.