MUSIC

I may not know much about the science field or have a degree level of education in economic studies, Africana History, or Psychology...but I do know there are a few things that are destined to bring people together. A few things that eradicate skin color, age, or thoughts. A few things where you can't help but do anything and be. A few things that move your mind, pump your heart and tune your soul.

One of those things can be the lightest, most minuscule settings in an atmosphere, and creation of an environment.

Music.

Music is a pathway to the soul. It's a pathway to the body. It's what aids pain reduction, stress relief, memory, and brain injuries. It's what wakes you up or puts you to sleep. It's what puts you at ease or ignites your adrenaline. It's the effect in movies that triggers your emotions and therefore triggers your tears. It's the thing that creates an atmosphere of loss and celebrating a birth. It's the thing that could help you out of your depression, and gain motivation. It's what sends shivers down your spine because that one line hit harder than a boulder on a mountain. It's the tone, and softness that caresses your being, and ties in all of your togetherness. It's the thing that recreates childhood and embraces family get-togethers. It's the thing where all sides are put away because we can't help but enjoy them. It's the thing for the ones who can't feel emotion, and they hear the single notes that bring out their humanity. It's the thing that provides a living, and thousands of opportunities to be sparked. It's a thing that we universally love because it gives us the option to be. It's what tunes the brain to the soul.

Music.