Chapter Five: Unstable Projection

I was oblivious to what was going around me as Cap and Tony talked about a plan before Tony flew out of the jet to go after the blonde. Something the redhead had said to Tony and Cap as I was slightly listening in. Asgardian.

While I was with the sister's they made me dive into tons of magic books, as I wanted to learn as much as possible, and there was this entry in one of the books that mentioned Asgardians. But I can't remember how it goes, but they definitely are God's.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap," a voice pulls me from my train of thought, as Cap began to place a parachute around him.

"I don't see how I can,"

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods," the redhead added, trying to make him stop what he was doing and sit this one out.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," Cap replied, pulling the strap over his chest, and descended down the ramp before peering over and jumping out.

The book was all I could think about and what it had said within that entry...

(Flashback)

The year 2004, it had been three years since Prue had died, and we were all coping, but we did miss her terribly. However, Paige was great, she was loving, caring, quick to learn the new craft. I was currently sitting in the library in Magic School waiting for Paige to arrive as she was headmistress of the school, as she made the Elders change their minds about closing down. I had a pile of books on the table ranging from legends about different God's, too magical objects.

I took an interest in learning all I could about the magical world, and it's community. I grabbed the book about legends of different God's. Flipping the pages to read all about the Greek, Egyptian and Norse Gods. I landed on a page that stood out to me, reading what had been written. "The All-Mighty Thor," was the title of the page.

As I was alone in the library as lesson's were in session, I read aloud the words. "Thor is one of the Norse Gods, he is able to control thunder and lightning to his will. He also carries a magical item that lets him channel his power. Mjølnir is its name. However, the God of Thunder was not alone, in his quest of saving the nine realms. He had help from the warrior three, and Lady Sif. With the help of Loki, the God of Mischief. Thor's brother in arms, he fought alongside each other. They still fight to this day protecting the realms, and their own home Asgard..."

The information was interesting to learn. I knew God's were real because the sister's had embodied them for a day but were their real people who were God. Maybe there wasn't, but I had faith that there were, because of the weird stuff I've seen over the years...

(End Flashback)

I came from my thoughts as the book faded from my thought process. No, it couldn't be, I was just a kid back then with a wild imagination. But here they were, Loki God of Mischief. And... Oh, my God. Thor God of Thunder.

They are going to get their asses kicked. Oh no. I looked around the jet panicking to myself as I ran horrible scenes through my head. I began to feel all dizzy, and then my head dropped to my chest, my eyes closing on their own.

I lifted my head back up, my eyes opening to see that I was in a forest, still wearing the same outfit on the jet. Just great. I've Astral Projected down here. I hate when this happens on its own, wanting to be in two places at once. Prue could do it on command, I still had trouble with it, even with accessing my powers in this form.

I search through the forest, just seeing broken trees from the fight I'm guessing. Meters away, I see Iron Man through -- who presumably is Thor into a broken tree, him smashing his back against it. If he weren't built like a temple, that would break a bone. He gets back up and fights Tony again, getting the upper hand, lifting him up to the air, before throwing him to the floor, as all I could do was stare and watch. Tony uses his hands boosters to skid across the ground to trip Thor over, and then comes flying back down at him and gives Thor a punch in the face.