Chapter Six: Bonding with Thor

After I had spoken about Thor and Loki being real God's, the guard that was supposed to watch me, came up behind and directed me away from the group and into another room. A guy who wore all black, and a black eye patch was in the room. He sat down, with a metal table in front like I was going to be integrated. While I'm still in a dress.

"Miss Halliwell, please sit," he suggests to the seat across the table.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, as I took the seat, brushing my dress down as I sat. Looking at him with a curious look, as he just sits back against his chair.

"Well, this is a government operation, and I have eyes and ears everywhere... My name is Nick Fury, director of this establishment," he states, smirking to himself. But that wasn't a comforting thought for me. I still remember nearly getting exposed to the sister's. Wasn't fun at all.

"Can I just go home?" I asked, pleading with the man in front of me. My eyes searching for his one...

"I'm afraid I can't let you Miss Halliwell,"

"Why the hell not?! I haven't done anything wrong!" I raise my voice at him, clearly angered at the matter.

"You have knowledge that might be useful to us, and clearly you can defend yourself. As proven with helping Captain America," he states, leaning up from his chair to sit straight as he looks at me, with a very uncomfortable stare.

"So, you're saying I have to stay here because I know a bit of Norse mythology? And because I know a few moves?" I stare wildly at him, as he moves from the chair to stand.

"Yeah," he simply says, before walking out of the room. Leaving me dumbstruck, in my seat, leaning back into my seat. I couldn't risk orbing out as it was highly guarded with cameras, and I didn't want to get caught doing something magically, after all these years keeping a secret with the sisters.

I huff, before bringing my head down to the metal table, shaking my head in the process. I can't believe this is happening. Maybe I was just thinking of the bad scenarios that I could imagine. Maybe this might not be bad after all. I mean, I am helping innocents, right? I started to lift my head up slowly as I began to think more about this. If I put a stop to Loki's schemes, I would be saving tons of innocent lives, and that is what I was brought up to do in my Wicca ways. My head now fully up, as I smile to myself, before jumping from the chair and out of the room.

I came back to the main control room, as I saw Tony approach the scientist. "Finally, someone who speaks English," They shake hands, I see in Tony's eye a glimmer of respect.

"Is that what just happened?" Cap had added, looking around the rest of the people there, not understanding what they were talking about moments before I came in. I couldn't help but giggle at his comment, as he just looks at me with a smile, before turning back to listen.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster," Tony states. I was confused about the last part he had said, but I wouldn't discard what he just said.

"Thanks," Dr. Banner looks down, kindly ashamed that he's known for.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him," Nick had announced as he entered the room, he must have gone somewhere else before coming here.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon," Cap had added, looking behind him and to Fury. Who's HYDRA. I'm so confused, and out of the loop with these people.

"I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I knew into his personal flying monkeys," Nick states, looking at the group, slightly pissed he lost his men to Loki.