Recovery

Dedicated to taehyungssiiii

"So, long story short, you became a bad ass pure vampire, looked sexy, turned evil as fuck, tried to kill an entire other clan, found out you had a vampire mom but she's dead, went crazy which made Xiumin put a wall in your head, and then you were like dead for a while but you good now." Explained Chanyeol. Mae scratched her head and looked to Xiumin.

"Wh- what?" She pondered.

"That's the extremely short version." Xiumin rolled his eyes and Chanyeol left. Mae looked down at her feet. How could she have forgotten this? How could this much be erased?!

"And I agreed to this wall thing?" She looked to Xiumin.

"Well....not really. You didn't really know it would happen but neither did we." Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck.

"God damnit! XIUMIN IM DONE WITH YOU CONSTANTLY DECIDING WHAT MY LIFE NEEDS! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MAKING MY LIFE DECISIONS!" Mae yelled as she stood up.

"I would have had to kill you! You were going insa-"

She slapped him. This made heads turn and all attention was all on the fighting couple.

"You don't decide my life. My adoptive parents decided that I could be beaten when I do anything. Then they decided that selling me to some random people would be better. Maybe for them, but not for me. My entire life has been decided by other people. You do not decide my life." She looked deep into his eyes, fury radiating from her. Her voice had an extreme calm to it that seemed worse than if she were yelling. Xiumin glanced at the others, as if he were asking for advice, but all of them quickly avoided his gaze. Embarrassed, he took the keys and left out of the front door. There was a pause.

"That was a little harsh." Baekhyun  whispered to Lay. Mae cocked her head and raised her eyebrows.

"OH?! YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE SAFE?" she walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed onto the front of his shirt collar.

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ABOUT BLOOD?! HUH?!" They could tell she wasn't as mad at them because she was yelling and it wasn't that calm anger.

"We bought a guy. He's been living in captivity upstairs in your old room." Baek replied.

"BECAUSE THAT FIXES EVERYTHING!!" She yelled sarcastically.

"Well, I mean, it does..." Chanyeol whispered Kyungsoo who simply ignored him. Mae was at the very end of her string and that made her pop. She went over to the front door and kicked the handle off and then stared at Chanyeol.

"What? Do you think I'm gonna fix it?" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Well, I mean it is broken..." She mocked him from earlier and stormed out of the back door.

The others looked at the door and then slowly left the room, leaving Chanyeol by the broken front door by himself.

"Why the fuck am I always fixing doors..." 

-----

Xiumin sat in an open field in the middle of nowhere and looked up to the sky. He remembered that first time he made her food.

He remembered the way she jumped when he said something. She was hungry.

Xiumin stared up at the clouds.

Maybe he was doing this wrong. Maybe the constant want to protect her from everything was wrong. He can't protect her from life. There are experiences in life that people need to have. They learn from it. She was right. Xiumin couldn't be the one to make her life decisions for her because that was her job.

----

Mae was sitting in the back yard pulling up the grass as she sulked. Back in the house Chanyeol was at the front door fixing it when Xiumin swung the door open, ripping off the handle in the process and destroying all of Chan's work.

"Come on!!" Chan yelled as he watched Xiumin go out to the back yard.

Mae tied a piece of grass in a knot when he started.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE BEING A SPOILED BRAT!" Xiumin yelled.

Mae's eyes widened and she looked up to the screaming man.

"YOU ONLY THINK OF YOU! THIS IS OUR RELATIONSHIP AND I AM WORKING SO HARD JUST TO KEEP YOU ALIVE WHEN I SHOULDNT HAVE TO! IF YOU LOVED ME AT ALL, YOU WOULD WANT TO LIVE! YOU THINK I WANTED TO ERASE THOSE TIMES WE MADE LOVE?! YOU THINK I WANTED YOUR MEMORIES TO DISAPPEAR?! FUCK NO! Mae, I didn't make that wall because I was makeing a decision for you! I made that choice as a decision that would affect my life, because if you ever left this world with out me, I wouldn't have any choice but to kill myself. I can't live without you Mae and I'm not ready to die. So yes. I made that decision, but I made it for me." After the long yelling that eventually dialed down to talking, he sat beside her.

"I- I just wanted to tell you what I was feeling. I want this relationship to work and it won't if we aren't first true to ourselves." He finally laid down.

"Thank you. I've missed those thoughts. Your mind is the most precious thing to me." She kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes.
"Don't ever hide yourself from me." She smiled.

And there it was.
That sweet smile.

That smile he fell in love with.

"GOD DAMNIT! I guess you guys are together again? Does that mean I can't ask Mae out?" Baekhyun pouted. 

"Uhm yeah?" Xiumin laughed.

"We should find you a girlfriend!" Cheered Mae.

"Ha! Have fun! No one can tie down this boy! I'll eat them up! " Baekhyun scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"Ooh, me too!!" Chanyeol said as he put his arm around Baekhyuns shoulder.

"Come on Baek, let's start dating!" He laughed and winked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left, leaving the others to just sit and laugh it off.

-----

Aight!!

Much thanks to everyone!

Things you can look forward to:

-Luhans back story
-SUHO finally!
-A new female character
-Baekhyun dating?!
-Chanyeol. Period. Please look forward to him all the time.
-SMUTTTTT 18+++++
-Jokes
-Awkward family outings
-AND SO MUCH MOREEEEEE!

Love you guys so so so much!!!!