Baek likes coffee?

"Please!!!! I have to stay up tonight to clean and I can't drive!" Mae begged.

"No I'm not getting you coffee." Baekhyun waved her off and went back to working on his laptop. There was a slight pause and then Mae smiled devilishly.

"What if when you get back I give you a feeding?" She smirked. Baekhyuns hands stopped and he gave her a piece of paper and a pen.

"Write down what you want." He sighed.

"Yesss!" Mae cheered as she wrote down an order. Baekhyun swiped it away and made his way towards the door.

"It better be good fucking feeding." He mumbled.

---

After driving near 40 minutes to the closest coffee shop, Baek went inside. The smell of fresh coffee beans hit his nose violently and he coughed a bit. He wasn't really used to that smell since coffee did nothing to him. There wasn't a line, actually there was barley anyone there.

"Give me two of these." Baek slammed the paper on the counter and looked back to the door.

"You couldn't just order normally?" The cashier scoffed.

About to lash out on the innocent worker, Baek finally took a look at the cashier. His words halted. She was stunning. Her hair was a long dark red bob. Her collarbones protruded from her milky skin.

And her eyes.
Oh her eyes.

Her blue eyes had small hints of purple and grey and her light brown eyeshadow complimented it perfectly.

"I'm sorry." He did NOT mean to apologize but that's what came out. She seemed creeped out and for some reason that's the last thing he wanted to do to her.

He wanted to do many things to her, but not that.

"It will be up in 10 minutes." She mumbled.

He watched as she pressed the coffee, her hands pulling levers and whipping cream and sprinkling cinnamon. The coffees were done but Baekhyun wasn't.

"Do you uhm.....work here alot?" He asked. Why was he so fucking stuttery? She laughed and gave him his order after he paid.

"Yeah. We're short staffed so I'm pulling quite a few shifts right now." She smiled.

"Do you date?" He asked. Baekhyun mentally scolded himself.

"No. Not really. People aren't honest enough anymore. You never know what they are hiding." She sighed and rested her elbows on the counter.

"Could I come here again?" Why the hell was he asking that? It's a fucking store!

"Uhm yeah but you don't need my permission." She rubbed her neck. That sent him into over drive. He could feel his fangs extending as the scent of her blood grazed his nose.

"Okay uhm bye." He covered his nose and left the restaurant, putting the coffees into the cup holders.

She was all he could think about on the way home. Everything about her was beautiful. She was like a succubus alluring all creatures into her shadow. What was her name?

"Soojin..." He mumbled remembering her name tag.

"Cute."

Baekhyun smiled unconsciously and pulled up to the house.

------

Short update. Sorry!

Also I love you!

*Gives an overwhelming amount of love. Enough to suffocate people probably.*