Old Habits Die Hard

It was the middle of the night when chanyeol was thirsty. He got up and walked down to the kitchen where he saw Mae. She was in only a t-shirt and panties sitting on the kitchen table playing on her phone.

"Daaammnn! What's a pretty girl like you doing up?" He swooned as he walked over to her.

"Oh sorry. I couldn't sleep. But I'm making Baekhyun a tinder if you really wanted to know." She smiled. His smiled quickly disappeared.

"You know Baekhyun likes you, right?" He sat beside her.

"Then who is better to pick the girl's to go on dates with than me?" She replied.

Chanyeol laughed and stood back up to get infront of her. He watched her slide left and right for a while in silence until his finger nudged her bare thigh which made her look over to him.

"Thirstyyy" he whispered with a serious face.

"Then get a blood pack." She hissed and left upstairs.

-----

The next day.

Xiumin went with a couple of others to a movie, leaving Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Mae alone in the house.

"I'm telling you, they didn't want to invite us cuz they know we would get hella girls." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun as they both came down the stairs.

"They didn't invite us because the didn't want us there, idiot." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, his hands in his pockets.

"Now just slice the leaks and add them. They will be good for you and keep you strong." They heard Mae talking downstairs in the kitchen. They came down to see Mae teaching Luhan to cook his own meals.

"What's going on?" Baekhyun seemed mildly upset.

"Oh, I'm just teaching him what he should eat for healthy blood." Mae smiled.

"Yes! She's the best teacher I could ask for." Luhan smiled and poked her nose which made Baekhyun furious.

Baekhyun suddenly wrapped his hands around luhans throat and started choking him.
"STOP! LET GO OF HIM! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!" Mae screamed. Baekhyun was quick to push her to the ground and continue choking Luhan.

After Chanyeol scurried over to Mae to make she was okay, luhans hands that had been trying desperately to pull his attacker off, fell limp and weak. Mae knew he was dying and there was only one thing that could save him in the last few moments.

She grabbed the kitchen knife and made a slit along the side of her throat. Not large enough to kill her but it definitely hurt.

Not a second late Baekhyun let go of Luhan, letting his almost dead body hit the floor as he gasped for air and coughed. Baek's eyes turned that dark red and his soul transformed into the monster that Mae was trying to hide from Luhan. Chanyeol covered his mouth and nose and ran upstairs to hide from the scent of her blood.

Baekhyun wasnt just feeding on her this time, he was feasting. Blood soaked her clothing and dripped on the floor. This continued until his stomach was full and he pulled off, his shirt blood stained. She fell to her knees, the cut still rampantly bleeding, and curled up in a ball.

As baek's eyes changed back to the regular light red, he ran upstairs leaving Mae and Luhan still on the floor.

The two eyed eachother as if to speak telepathically. Luhan could feel the pain she was in. Not just physical pain but emotional pain from Baekhyun turning into that monster.

Neither said a word but rather, just focused on their pain and her blood.

Finally Chanyeol came back with a face mask and a Bandana wrapped around that. Shocked, his eyes shot wider at the sight of Mae laying in a pool of her own blood but even so, he immediately picked up Mae and ran upstairs and to the nearest bathroom with her.

Chanyeol stripped her and put her into an already made bathtub to begin washing the blood off her body. After it was all washed off, he brought out a suture kit and sewed her neck up.

"I'm so sorry Mae..." He checked her heart rate which was now at a stable pace and leaned his head on the side of the tub.

"I should have stayed, he scares me when he's like that and there's nothing we can do to get him out of that state. It's there until he's full." Chanyeol cried.

Suddenly Mae placed her hands on his and with out saying anything, she nodded as if to calm his should and say "I know".

---

Back downstairs, the front door opened only for Xiumin to walk in and see Luhan finally sitting up and the pool of blood next to him.

"Are you okay?" Asked Chen as he ran to Luhan, helping him up.
"Im fine! Baekhyun got mad and started choking me and so Mae slit her throat to get him off of me and then he started feeding on her."

Eyes turning black and hand glowing with a red power, Xiumin stood there menacingly.

"Where is he?!" Xiumin yelled.

"I'm right here. I won't run." Baekhyuns eyes were filled with tears.

"Suho, D.O, take him to the basement." Xiumin ordered.