Why the hell does he like coffee?

"So you live with your 8 brothers?" Soojin was on her lunch break still at the store where she was sitting with Baekhyun sipping coffee.

"Yep. And of course Mae." He laughed.

"After everything you've told me about her, why aren't you with her?" She took a spoonful of the whipped cream on top the drink.

"Well she's my best friend. She was the first person ever to make me open up. She forced me to take into account of other people's perspectives. I thought I loved her once but I think I just love her as my best friend. I love seeing her confident and happy. My brother ended up being in love with her and she in love with him. So now we all live together." Baekhyun stirred his coffee and looked at Soojin.

"That's sweet. Uhm question. Why don't you actually drink your coffee?" She poked his nose.

"What?"

"You've met with me 8 times since we met and I haven't once ever seen you eat or drink anything here. Ever." She smirked and looked at him stirring the drink.

"Oh I uhm....I-"

"You don't like coffee. I can tell." She laughed and held his hand. This made him blush and he watched her laugh.

"So when are you gonna invite me over?" She winked with an innocent smile.

"OH I DONT THINK YOU WOULD LIKE THAT." He waved his hands.

"Of course I would but if you don't want me over you can say that too." She giggled.

"I HAVE TO GO. UHM I'LL TEXT YOU." he got out from the chair and left the store, leaving his coffee and a very confused Soojin at the table.

----

Later that night, Baek who had just finished feeding on Mae was sitting with her and Xiumin as the two planned their wedding.

"When did you even propose?" Baek scoffed.

"This morning. When we were alone." Xiumin snapped. As Mae looked down at her 3ct diamond ring, Baek heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Mae smiled and ran to the door. It creaked as she opened it.

There stood a girl. About 5'3 and with a dark red bob cut that bounce everytime she moved her head.

"Ah you must be Mae. Uhm, Baekhyun left his phone at the shop today and I was just returning it." She had the cutest smile.

"Please come in! I guess you're soo-"

Baekhyun pushed Mae out of the way and blocked the door.

"WOW THANKS FOR GIVING ME THIS HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!" he was obviously nervous.

"You're phone doesn't have a lock and I texted Mae. I figured she would tell me what to do and she gave me the address." Soojin peered around Baek to see inside but he was quick to get in her line of view again.

"OKAY WELL THANK YOU GOODBY-"

Mae hit him on the head and pushed him aside, grabbing Soojin hand and gently pulling her inside.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?! I'm never around other girls to much. It would be nice to get to know you." Mae coaxed the sweet girl.

"I'd love to! I've heard so much about you! All Baek tells me is how sweet and pretty you are. He didn't tell me you were THIS cool!" Soojin smiled and followed Mae to the kitchen. Xiumin glared at Baek as he was practically on the floor freaking out.

"Let me guess. You haven't told her what you really are?" Xiumin bent down and whispered to the vampire having a heart attack.

"No! Of course not!!" He yelled back.

"Well then it's a good thing you think my wife is sooo pretty. Because she's real good at keeping ugly secrets like that." Xiumins eyes were like daggers into baek's soul.

"Please. I really like her." Baek begged as he got up.

"Calm down. I'm joking. I'll tell Mae not to say anything and we'll keep it under wraps for right now but you know if you want this to go anywhere..." Xiumin gestured to baek's belt buckle "... physical, you will have to tell her."

-----

Im soooo sorry!!! I know it's been a while since an update but I have started my main semester for Culinary Arts School and its real difficult. I love you guys!!!