🎈:How you met

*Bill*
~It was the last last period of the day of the last day of school before summer break, I was in Math and my teacher Mr.Jones had a yearbook signing for this last period. Everybody laid out their yearbooks for anyone to sign, I was considered to be popular and nicest out of the whole school and I decided to sign everyone's yearbook in this class like a normal human being. The last yearbook I had to sign was Bill Denbrough the "Stuttering Loser" of the school, I honestly had no idea why he was deemed a loser he seemed sweet. I walked up to his yearbook and scanned through the "Autographs" Section Only seeing two signatures one being Richie Tozier the "Trashmouth" and the other being Eddie Kaspbrak "Wheezy" the rest of his friends at this school. I opened the cap of my pen and started writing into his lonely yearbook, as I wrote I could tell people were looking at me gasping that I would write into a "loser's" yearbook. Finally, the last bell for the school year rang just as I finished my paragraph for the boy. I turned around and walked over to the Denbrough boy handing him his yearbook.
He had saw me walking over to him with his book in my hand, I gave him a warm smile as I handed over the book. He turned a deep dark shade of pink and took the book in his hand thanking me, as I walked away saying the words "Have a good summer Denbrough".

*Richie*
~Summer had just begun, I decided to spend the first day of my summer at the Arcade like any other kid. I walked outside of my house to be welcomed with the extremely hot summer Derry weather. I only walked a few blocks down to get to the Arcade since I lived pretty close to it, which is nice since i'm not really active. I walked inside and saw nobody but the boy himself Richie Tozier, Richie became named the town's "Trashmouth" after well having a trash mouth. I walked up to a random game and scanned through the high scores.
#1 "TrashmouthR"
#2 "SuzieLaughs"
#3 "Jermey1"
And so on, I decided to finally start playing the game that was in front of me. First I took seventh place, sixth, fifth, fourth then finally third making it onto the leader board, randomly it felt like someone's eyes were burning holes in the back of my head but I decided to ignore it and continued the game. Finally I got to second and then first, I finally ended the game to see the new high scores.
NEW WINNER #1 "Y/N47"
#2 "TrashmouthR"
#3 "SuzieLaughs".
I smirked at the fact that I placed as #1. I turned around satisfied only to be face to face with a stunned Richie Tozier, his shocked face making me laugh as I left the Arcade with nothing being said to the poor boy.

*Eddie*
It was spring break where all allergy hell decides breaks loose in my house every year. I decided before my whole house went crazy with allergies, I could head to the pharmacy and get some pills. I walked into the building and scrolled through the aisles to find what I was looking for, finally finding the aisle I was looking for I started looking through the shelves for the allergy pills that worked best for my family. I found them after a short search but just as I reached for them I felt a hand under mine, I looked next to me to see the small Kaspbrak boy grabbing the exact same pills. Before I could say anything he grabbed the pills and ran out of the awkward situation that just occurred, before leaving I could see his face had turned a soft pink color. I quietly laughed to myself as I grabbed the next container of pills and left the aisle.

*Stan*
~It was the last day of summer so I decided I wanted to spend my last day of freedom at the park. I already had been at the park since 3pm and currently it is 6pm, I really just spent my day reading and enjoying the scenery as I really needed a day to myself. I just moved to this small town named Derry, I didn't have any friends. That being said the first day of school was putting me through tons of amount of stress. I looked down at my watch to see the time *6:20*, my mother wanting me to be home by 6:30. I gathered my stuff together and got up to leave the park. Just as I was about to exit the park I bumped into a taller figure with curly hair. I got up and stared face to face with him for what felt like forever, then he left with no expression at all. I chuckled to myself as I walked home thinking about the weird encounter.

*Mike*
~"Aye loca, can you go outside our next delivery should be here in a few minutes" "Sure dad" I say and walk outside, 'Jeez it's hot out here' suddenly i'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a bike bell ring. I turn around and see a dark boy around my age come into the alley with his bike's basket full of pre-wrapped meat, "Uhm where is Y/D/N" the delivery boy asks. "Oh my dad's inside, he told me I should come out here and pick up the delivery" "oh okay, well here you go" he says handing me the carefully wrapped meat. "Thanks" "No problem. I'm Mike, Mike Hanlon" he says holding out his hand, I shake his hand giving him a small smile "I'm Y/N".
"Well I should get going, have a good day Y/N" "you too, Mike" I say as he gives me a smile and rides off. I take the meat inside "thank you, Y/N/N" "of course dad, but did you know it was a boy my age making the delivery?" "Yes i did actually, i purposely made you go out there just to have some type of social interaction while you're working".

When I first wrote this preference it was 713 words and now it's 1044 words! The story wasn't changed a lot just made more readable if that makes sense
~Anna❤️